The 28 degrees platinum Mastercard is a credit card issued by latitude financial services. Latitude 28 degrees global platinum Mastercard offers fast premium, global quality Wi-Fi, at more than one million hotspots around the globe. Unlike other credit cards, this card charges no fees when shopping online or on overseas purchases. With the latitude pay, you’ll get the convenience and security of paying with Samsung pay, apple pay, google pay, Fitbit pay and Garmin pay. Besides, the 28 degrees platinum Mastercard won the Canstar award in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 for outstanding value credit card. And has a five-star rating.
Furthermore, 28 degrees platinum credit card is a travel card that offers amazing and attractive benefits to its users. Among the travel credit cards, there is usually huge fees. But this credit card addresses that issue. This credit card makes even the weary traveler smile. Also, if offers free worldwide emergency card replacement if you should lose your card. And a flight delay pass gives you and four other people access to airport drinks, lounges and WIFI if your flight is delayed. So, you don’t need to be travelling to benefit from using 28 degrees platinum credit card. As you won’t pay any fees on overseas purchases made online in different currencies.
How 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Works
Additionally, Latitude 28 degrees global platinum Mastercard has no fees on currency conversion and foreign transaction fees. Even if you travel out of out the country, this credit card still offers amazing benefits when making international purchases on your online shopping. Also, it offers up to two months interest free and it does not charge for annual fee as well as transit accident insurance. This is one of the features that makes the platinum 28 degrees stand out among other credit cards. On the contrary, this card has no rewards points program. This is the major drawback of this credit card. It can be considered the cost of a card that does not offer currency conversion fees. However, for holders of regular flyer-linked cards who spend big on their cards while at abroad, the advantages of points accrual could offset the savings from no currency conversion fees.
More to its backside, 28 degrees platinum Mastercard charges interest on cash loans set at 21.99% with the greater of $4 or 3% of the cash advance total. Consequently, you will want to pay off that cash advance as soon as you can to prevent incurring interest charges. On the other hand, Latitude financial services has over 3.1 million customers and employs over 4,600 personnel. Interest is charged when you carry a balance on your 28 degrees Mastercard. Right from the day of withdrawal interest is charged on cash advances both international and local from the date of withdrawal. And balance transfers from the date of transfers.
Benefits of 28 Degrees Platinum Credit Card
When you make you of the 28 degrees platinum Mastercard, you will enjoy the following benefits;
- You are not charged an annual fee.
- No transaction fees on foreign purchases.
- 28 degrees has no currency conversion fees.
- It offers free emergency card replacement worldwide.
- Global quality Wi-Fi, at more than one million hotspots around the globe.
- Latitude offers you an easy and secured way of paying with Samsung pay, google pay, apple pay, Fitbit pay, and Garmin pay.
- You’ll enjoy shopper’s protection option with this card.
- Flight delay pass gives you and four other people access to airport drinks, lounges and WIFI if your flight is delayed.
- It offers price protection which gives users access to purchase a product and then see the price of that product.
- Enjoy Mastercard security.
The 28 degrees platinum Mastercard is a card difficult to beat when travelling overseas or purchasing online from non-Australian sites. It provides a convenient way to pay for your expenses with no currency conversion fee.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Application
To enjoy the amazing benefits of this credit card, you need to apply for it. However, you need to first check if you are eligible to apply for it. If you meet up with the eligibility criteria, you can apply online. To apply for Latitude 28 degrees global platinum Mastercard, you must satisfy the following criteria;
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
- Be a permanent Australian resident.
- You must have good credit rating.
- You’ll need your accountant’s phone number if self-employed.
- Visit the 28 degrees platinum Mastercard application page.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply button at the top-left
- Scroll down and verify your identity.
- Below, click on the Start Application button.
- On the next page, tell latitude about yourself by entering your title, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, relationship status, number of dependents
- Mobile number, email address, confirm email address.
- Enter your current residential address, length of time at current residential address.
- Answer yes or no if your postal address is the same as your residential address.
- Also, answer yes or no if you have an Australian driver license.
- If the details are all correct, click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter the information about your employment and income, primary residential information, monthly living expenses, and additional debts.
- Then click on the Continue button.
With a few steps further, you will complete your application process. In less than sixty seconds, you can expect to receive response. In some situation, an immediate response cannot be made and you’ll need to provide more information before the card can be approved. Also, the card will approximately take five to ten working days after it has been approved.