Tower federal credit union is also known as FTCU or tower FCU. It’s a member owned financial company established in 1953 and headquartered in Laurel, Maryland. Presently, tower federal credit union is the biggest credit union in Maryland with more than $3.10 billion in assets.
Also, this credit union operates as a financial autonomous association. And it offers financial solutions such as investments, credit and debit cards, online banking, savings, and the likes. This union serves communities in Maryland located in the united states.
Unlike banks that are owned by shareholders, tower FCU is owned by members. It’s a non-profit making organization that works for the best interest of its members. Furthermore, the tower federal credit union offers a wide range of monetary services and products. Also, it has more than 188,000 members across the globe.
Besides, it serves its local area members with 12 branches located in Howard, Prince George’s Counties, Anne Arundel, and Baltimore. Moreover, the tower federal credit union has four branches at Fort Meade including mobile banking and online services.
Benefits of Being a Member of Tower Federal Credit Union
With over sixty years of establishment, this non-profit making organization is committed to its founding goals of wise lending practices and sound money management.
It also ensures to deliver value to its members via safety, price honesty, convenience, and service excellence. Thus, below are some benefits you enjoy as a member of the tower federal credit union.
- As a member, you’ll enjoy competitive rates on deposits and loans.
- All tower fcu members enjoys free checking with no minimum balance.
- You can invest management from tower wealth management.
- There is full line of loan products from auto to credit cards to mortgage.
- Vehicle protection options.
- There is a mobile app you can use with mobile deposit.
- Low fees.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited access to more than 30,000 free ATMs across the globe.
- Free home banking.
- You can sell, buy, search and save with tower’s home advantage program.
- Low rate Mastercard.
- Free tower car buying service powered by TRUECar with guaranteed savings off MSRP [Manufacturer’s suggested retail price].
When you become a member of this federal credit union, you stand a chance to enjoy the above benefits.
How to Become a Member of Tower Federal
How can I become a member of tower FCU or how can I join tower? If you bothered about this. We’ve got you covered because we’ll be showing you how to become a member of tower federal. Hence, you can join by following the steps below;
- Visit the official tower federal credit union website on a web browser.
- Once the page loads, scroll down a little and click on the link that says ‘join tower’.
- On the next page, scroll down and click on the blue BECOME A MEMBER link.
- Give answers to those questions and click on the check box below.
- Then click on the next button.
- On the next page, enter your info and proceed with your membership application.
Note: To become a member, you must be at least 18 years of age, be an employee of a business that is within Tower’s field of membership. You must also be a member of an association that is within Tower’s field of membership and related to a current tower member.
Once your application is received and reviewed, you will get a confirmation via mail with instructions to sign in and return your membership application.
Tower Federal Credit Union Login
If you are already a member of tower federal credit union and you already signed up for online banking. Then you can log in to manage your account online anytime.
But to do this, you have to undergo a login procedure which you can do by using the steps below;
- At first, visit tower credit union website using the link above.
- After doing that, you will see the login page at the top of the homepage.
- Then login by entering your member number or username on the first field.
- Next is your password, enter it on the second field.
- Lastly, click on the yellow SIGN IN link.
Once you clicked that button, you will be signed to your account and you will be able to manage your tower FCU account in a way you want.