Advertise My Business on Facebook – Set Your Business on Top Page
Do you want to make your business adverts on Facebook? If yes then, in this article will be telling you all you need to know about Advertising your business on Facebook. You can advertise your business on Facebook if you are a Facebook user. If you have a small-scale business, and you are looking out to reach out to your targeted audience it should be on Facebook social media. You can advertise your business on Facebook if you have a Facebook account.
Facebook is a social networking media owned by an American inventor Mark Zuckerberg. The Facebook platform helps users to maintain a friend list; and also with the Facebook platform you can share your pictures and videos on the platform with other users or your Facebook friends. You can also upload your status updates for the audience selected by you to view and comment on. You can post comments and links on posts. Watch fun and short videos for free on your newsfeed or a friend’s timeline. Play games and also invite and compete with friends on Facebook game room.
How to Set a Facebook Business Page
Setting a business page is quite easy and fast, you must have a Facebook account because your business page will be connected to your personal account. Follow the instructions below;
- Launch the Facebook on your device; scroll to “Create a page” tab on the Facebook platform.
- Once you finish choosing the type you want to create, you would need to fill in your profile like the page name and the category, and then click on “Continue”.
After the Facebook business page is created, you will need to upload a cover photo and profile photo. And you can invite your friends to like your new created page, so as to grow your network and increase engagement.
Means to Advertise My Business on Facebook
Below are the ways in which you can make Facebook advertisement;
- Photo Ads: this means, all you have to do is to click on boosting an existing photo from your Facebook page.
- Video Ads: these ads show your product in action or you can it a motivational video.
- Carousel Ads: these type uses up to 10 pictures or video clips to show your audience your product.
- Slideshow ads: they offer you an easy way to make short video ads from your collection of existing photos or videos.
- Collection Ads: collection ads are only available on mobile device; they showcase one or more products that the customers can tap on to purchase.
- Dynamic Ads: these ads permit you to promote targeted products or services to the customers who are interested in them.
How to Advertise on Facebook
To advertise your business on the Facebook platform, Follow the guidelines below;
- Start by choosing your brand’s aim or objection.
- Create a name for your campaign.
- Then you can target the audience you’d like to reach.
- Select the ad placements.
- Decide and set your product budget and schedule.
- Build the Ad you want (e.g. Video ads, photo ads, carousel ads, collection ads etc.).
- Once you are done, click on Confirm tab to submit your ad.
After which, you will wait for an email to be sent to you from Facebook notifying you about the ad approval.