The AmBank world Mastercard created for globetrotters is a card offered by AmBank. AmBank World Mastercard offers fascinating benefits such as cashback and five times the reward points on exclusive expenses and overseas expenses, travel inquiries, and concierge service to assist. Meanwhile, this card is issued on the Mastercard network which means it is a Mastercard and it comes with Mastercard benefits. It is also accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted. AmBank signature priority banking world Mastercard provides exclusive rewards for foreign purchases that are charged on the card. For every RM1 [Malaysian ringgit] spent on retail expenses, you get reward points and for every RM1 spent locally on the retail expense you get 1 reward point.
AmBank the issuer of the AmBank world Mastercard is a leading financial services group with more than forty years of experience in supporting the economic development of Malaysia. It has more than three million patrons and employs more than 9,000 people. The group was mentioned in 1988 on the main market of the bursa, Malaysia. And it is the sixth biggest banking group by assets in Malaysia, with an asset of RM169.2 billion as of 31st March 2020, and a market capitalization of around RM9 billion.
How AmBank world Mastercard Works
With your AmBank world Islamic Mastercard, you get huge discounts on dining, golf, and hotel rooms at Hilton hotels, with 5X free access to the plaza premium lounge. And twenty percent cashback by Mastercard travels rewards. If you are the type that loves dining and traveling, the AmBank signature world credit card is the right option for you. In as much as you spend at least RM30,000 over a year from the day you enroll for the Hilton premium club membership. You are eligible for the extended privileges which include a dining discount up to fifty percent and twenty percent off on hotel room rates for every partaking Hilton worldwide hotel in Asia. Furthermore, the AmBank world Mastercard comes with no annual fee which means it has an RM0 annual fee.
The late payment fee is RM 10 /1% of the outstanding balance, whichever is greater while the cash withdrawal fee is RM50.00 or 5.00% of the withdrawn amount, whichever is higher. The sales and service tax is RM25 on each principal and supplementary card upon approval and anniversary date. Also, the minimum monthly payment is RM50 or 5% of the outstanding amount. Besides, you’ll be charged an interest rate of 18% on cash withdrawals and a balance transfer rate of 4.88% for the twelve months balance transfer repayment period.
Benefits of AmBank Signature Priority Banking World Mastercard
Additionally, the AmBank world Mastercard comes with unique benefits that you can resist as an AmBank customer. Below are the amazing benefits;
- AmBank offers you up to twenty percent cashback when you shop at over 185 retailers across eleven countries globally with Mastercard travel rewards.
- You get 5X AmBonus points for spending outside of Malaysia except for transactions made online. Convert AmBank points into air miles at more than fifty airline partners, or redeem vouchers or products.
- AmBank EPP [Easy Payment Plan] offers 2 years payment with zero percent interest rate on retail purchases from a range of approved merchants.
- There is no penalty fee for paying early.
- You get 5X free access to the plaza premium lounge each year with at least a spend of RM500. Get complete safety such as up to RM2 million travel insurance, wallet guard, and e-commerce purchase protection.
- AmBank offers you a fifty percent discount on green fees at participating premier golf clubs in south-eastern Asia.
- As an AmBank cardholder, you get to enjoy special rates with access to TPC Kuala Lumpur courses and get an exceptional opportunity to play at this special, and at all other TPC clubs in the United States.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for AmBank World Mastercard
To apply for the AmBank signature priority banking world Mastercard, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements;
- As a primary cardholder, you must be at least 21 years old.
- For supplementary cardholder, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must earn at least RM120000 annually.
- In other words, you must earn at least RM10000 monthly.
How to Apply for AmBank World Mastercard
Applying for the AmBank world Mastercard is quite easy. However, you need to ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements before applying. Hence, you can follow these simple steps below to apply;
- Launch a web browser and visit the AmBank official website.
- Once the page load, scroll down a little a click on the green Apply Now button.
- On the application page, start by entering your full name, contact No [e.g., 0123456789], email address.
- Input your IC No if you are a customer of AmBank.
- Enter your income.
- Then click on the submit button.
That’s all for the application process. What you need to do now is to wait and get approved.
AmBank World Mastercard Login
To sign in to your AmBank world Mastercard account;
- Visit the AmBank website using the link above.
- At the top right of the homepage, click on the login button.
- Then enter your username.
- After that, click on the login button.
- Next, enter your password.
- Finally, click on the login button.
If you carefully follow these steps, I assure you a successful login.