Do you use any IOS devices such as Mac, iPad, or iPhone and you are in need of a credit card? If yes, then the apple credit card is the card you should not hesitate to apply for.
Of course, there are many other credit cards you can use but the apple card is outstanding in the sense that it is issued on the Mastercard network. However, apple’s credit card is owned by apple and it was launched in August 2019.
This card is undoubtedly a simpler, smarter credit card. This credit card from apple is targeted at helping patrons lead an improved economic life and it available to everyone living in the United States.
Like I said earlier, the apple card is issued on the Mastercard which implies that it can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted and can also be used anywhere Apple Pay is accepted.
Besides, iPhone credit card monthly payments are accessible with certain Apple products are subject to the credit limit and credit approval. But you need to know that Apple card APR for purchases ranges from 10.99% to 21.99% based on your creditworthiness.
This credit card from Apple is really a great card in that when you make purchases with Apple pay, Apple credit card can do several things other credit cards cannot do.
You must be at least 18 years of age irrespective of where you live, own a compatible iPhone with the latest IOS, watchOS, or macOS version.
Apple Credit Card Benefits
The apple card is a credit card that is decked with great and amazing benefits as it offers great perks that other credit cards do not. This card is created to work with any other debit.
Or debit card stored in the Wallet app for use with Apple pay. You can use an apple card for in-store purchases on iPhone and online purchases on iPad, Mac, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
- Apple card charges no annual fee and it does not have any hidden fees.
- No late fees and foreign transaction fees.
- There is no over the limit fees.
- It does not charge fees on returned payments.
- It does not charge setup and maintenance fees.
- Apple card does not charge reward redemption fees.
- Anytime you pay with your Apple Watch or iPhone, you get 2% cashback.
- You can use your card anywhere Mastercard and Apple pay is accepted.
- You can make payments with your card using Apple Pay on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple watch.
- Apple card comes with innovative security features.
- It offers spending and debt management tools.
- You can view your purchases by color and category.
There are still other benefits attached to this card apart from the ones listed above. Well, this card does not have a card number or CVV code like other credit cards. Nevertheless, you can use Apple pay to produce a safe card number at any time.
Apple Card Credit Score
Just like other credit cards, Apple requires that you have a certain number of FICO credit score before you can apply and get approved for the Apple card.
When you apply for any credit card, your FICO scores is one of the factors used to determine how you responsibly manage your credit. There are numerous FICO credit score forms available for lenders to use.
Hence, the credit card from Apple uses a FICO [Fair, Isaac, and Company] score of 9 which ranges from 300 to 850. If your FICO score is above 600, there is a high tendency that you will be considered favorable for credit approval.
Apply for Apple Card
The apple credit card is available for only iPhone users, android users cannot apply for this card. This credit card helps Apple to retain existing iPhone users. Cardholders can only pay their balance with an Apple device. To apply for an apple card is quite easy and fast.
- Visit the official apple card website on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
- On the homepage, locate the apply now button and click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to the account login page, click on the blue apply now button.
- To start applying, enter your Apple ID on the field provided.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, click on the link that says ‘Create yours now’.
- On the next page, create your Apple ID by entering your first name, last name, country/region, birthday.
- Enter a username which is your new Apple ID, password, confirm password.
- Then enter your country dialing code and your phone number.
- Scroll down and type in the characters in the image.
- Then click on the blue continue button.
- Now an email with a verification code will be sent to your email address. Check your mail and enter the code on the field provided and click on the continue button.
- Also, a code will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the code and click on the continue button.
Then you will be taken to the application page. Enter the required to apply for the Apple card. The Apple ID region or country must be set to the United States in order to apply for this card. You must also use two-factor authentication with your Apple ID and sign in to iCloud with your Apple.