Often, people with fair credit scores within the range of 580-669 find it difficult to get approved for a credit card. However, to build or rebuild one’s credit, you need a credit card with on-time payments. The First Access credit card issued by the Bank of Missouri helps those who have been denied access to credit cards to get back on track.
This card is a credit builder for those with less than perfect credit although with some hefty fees. Also, the first access credit card is issued on the visa network which means that it is accepted anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Furthermore, this card is a great credit card as it does not require perfect credit for approval. As I said earlier, this card comes with huge fees and it does not offer any rewards program as well. Unlike most unsecured cards, this card comes with an annual fee of $75 which is quite high.
An annual fee of $75 is charged for the first year. Then starting from the following year, it reduces to $48 annually. Also, its annual percentage rate for purchases and cash advances is 34.99%. The APR is also high. Therefore, it’s necessary to repay outstanding balances at the end of every month to avoid huge interest charges.
Benefits of First Access
If your main target is to improve your credit score, this card is hugely recommended for you. In as much as you can cope with the heavy fees. Thus, the first access credit card comes with meaningful benefits that can make your purchases fun.
- You don’t need to have perfect credit before you get approved. First access visa card offers you an opportunity to build or rebuild your damaged credit.
- Being an unsecured card, you don’t need to pay any security deposit.
- The application process is simple and you can get a response in as little as one minute.
- For the first year, the monthly servicing fee is waived. This makes you get into a rhythm of better financial habits
- First access visa card requires a low credit limit to start and cash advance limits. With this card, you can demonstrate financially responsible behavior.
- As a card issued on the visa network, it is widely accepted.
- Your account activity is reported to the three major credit bureaus which are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
If you need an unsecured card, this card is an ideal option for that at it helps to improve your credit. The first access visa card has a simple application process and you can start using it to get yourself back on track.
How to Apply for First Access Credit Card
Applying for first access visa credit card is fast and easy as you can get approved without perfect credit. Without a perfect credit, you can apply and get approved immediately. You can apply online by following the guidelines below;
- On a web browser, visit the first access card official website.
- Locate the APPLY NOW button on the homepage and click on it.
- On the next page, scroll down and begin your application.
- Enter your first name, last name, home address, city, state, zip, home phone, cell phone, and email address.
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Do you have a checking account?
- Then choose your card design.
- Click on the reCAPTCHA BUTTON.
- Finally, click on the Submit Information button.
On the next page, enter your social security, date of birth, and if you rent or own a home. Also, you’ll enter your monthly income, employment status, and monthly expenses. Then a yes or no question or how you will use the card. Immediately you click the submit button, you will get a response within one minute.
First Access Credit Card Login
If you already have the first access credit card and have signed up for online access, you can manage your account online. But to do this, you need to go through first access visa login process. Logging in your account is very easy and can be done in few seconds;
- Visit the first access card website using the link above.
- On the top of the page, you will see a link that reads’ Customer Center Login’, click on it.
- Then a page will appear. On the page, click on Continue to myccpay.com.
- You will be redirected to the login page on myccpay.com.
- To loin your account, enter your user ID on the first field.
- Then your password on the second field.
- Having done this, click on the blue LOG IN button.
Myccpay.com is where you can login your first access visa card account details and make payments to your account. Having sign in, you can review your transactions and manage your account.