If you’ve heard about surge credit card, chances are that you might have heard about Fit Mastercard Credit Card. The Fit Mastercard is issued by continental finance. Fit is a card that is issued on the Mastercard mainly designed for those who won’t get back on track by rebuilding their credit score or history.
This card is majorly created for those who do not have stellar credit. This means that you can improve your credit history by making use of this credit card from continental finance and paying on time.
Despite the fact that Fit Mastercard is a perfect card for rebuilding credit as it does not require credit history. Its high fees make it an expensive card to own. Also, based on the fact that it is an unsecured card, you are can apply for this card with a credit score as low as 350.
This means getting this card is not difficult at all. Besides, this card has an initial credit limit of $400 and it comes with an annual fee of $99 which is probably too high for an unsecured card. Moreover, you are required to pay an $89 processing fee after approval which makes this card very unappealing. More to its backside, it does not offer any welcome bonuses and rewards.
Benefits of Fit Mastercard
Just like other credit cards, this card also comes with its own share of benefits. The best benefit of fit Mastercard is that it can help you rebuild your credit score when used responsibly. Thus, this credit card offers the following benefits;
- There is no specified credit for application. You can apply with a poor or no credit at all.
- It reports your account activity to the three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
- Considering that this is a Mastercard card, you can use this card at anywhere where Mastercard cards are accepted – that’s virtually anywhere.
- Free online account access 24/7.
- Application process is fast and easy.
- Your credit limit is likely to increase after just six months.
- It comes with zero fraud liability protection which makes you not responsible for any unauthorized charges on your card.
- You can manage your account online from a computer or using the mobile app.
- As a cardholder, you have access to free credit score once in a month.
When you apply for fit Mastercard, you stand a chance to enjoy the benefits above. Although, this card is a perfect card when it comes to building credit score but it’s not the best option because of it high fees.
How to Apply for Fit Mastercard
Applying for Fit Mastercard is fast and easy as you don’t need a prior credit history to apply or get approved. However, when you have fair or better credit, it increases your chances of a higher credit limit. Hence, you can apply online by using the steps below;
- Launch a web browser on your mobile device and visit the fit Mastercard application page.
- Once the page loads, click on the apply now button or scroll down to see the application page.
- On that page, enter your First Name*, Middle initial, Last Name*, Suffix, Home Address* (no P.O. boxes), Address 2, City*, State*, Zip Code*,
- Email Address*, Primary Phone*, Phone Type*, Secondary Phone, and Phone Type.
- Then submit your application.
Meanwhile, to apply, you must have an active checking account or debit card. Also, you must reside in the United States and be above 18 years of age and 19 years old in Alabama. And once you are approved, your card will get to you within three working days.
Fit Mastercard Login
Nevertheless, if you already have the Fit Mastercard and you have signed up for online access, you can manage your account online. To make this happen, you need to go through the Fit Mastercard login process. You can do that by following the steps below;
- Visit the Fit Mastercard official website on your mobile device.
- Click on the red login button at the top of the homepage.
- Then the login page will pop-up.
- At first, enter your username on the first field.
- Then enter your password on the second field.
- Having done that, click on the link that reads ‘LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT’.
Immediately, you will be signed in to your account. When you login to your account, you can manage your account as you want and also do many other things. You can use these steps to login into your account at any time.