It is no doubt that when you have a poor credit score or no credit history. That there is a high tendency that you’ll find it difficult to qualify for a credit card. If you simply fall in this category, then Indigo Mastercard is hugely recommended for you. The indigo Mastercard issued by the Celtic bank is a credit builder card that is specially designed for those who have poor credit.
Indigo platinum gives a chance to those whose credit score has been badly affected by the privilege to build a positive payment history. Being an unsecured card, the Indigo Platinum card allows those who are credit challenged to get a card without requiring an initial deposit.
Apart from that indigo, Mastercard helps in building your credit score, it is an invitation card. This means you have to get an invitation from the issuer before you can apply for it. Moreover, this card comes with high fees and it does not offer any rewards program as well. Although a $0 annual fee is possible it depends on your creditworthiness.
If you have poor credit, you will incur an annual charge of $59 or $99. For new applicants who received an invitation, the annual fee drops to $75. Indigo platinum also charges an ongoing interest rate of 23.9% APR. As a result of these high fees, this card might be less appealing.
Benefits of Indigo Mastercard
As expected, the indigo Mastercard also comes with its own share of benefits that are pretty impressive for such a low range credit card. As a cardholder of indigo card, you get to enjoy the following benefits;
- Your account activity is reported to the three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. This gives you the chance to establish a consistent payment record while enjoying the convenience of a credit card.
- You can pre-qualify without affecting your credit score.
- With this card, you can build your credit history.
- Since the Indigo card is issued on the Mastercard network. You can use it at every location where Mastercard is accepted.
- It offers zero fraud liability protection which gives you peace of mind. Knowing that you are not responsible for any authorized charges on your account.
- It offers Mastercard ID theft protection which provides thorough identity monitoring covering your bank accounts, usernames, and passwords for web logins, social security number,s and much more.
- The application process is fast and easy.
- It does require any security deposit.
- You can choose your card design without extra charges.
- It accepts those with less than perfect credit.
- It comes with travel assistance services and motor road assistance services.
- Price protection.
- Extended warranty coverage.
- Master rental insurance.
To get the most out of this card, make monthly payments on time. With you do this, you can demonstrate the kind of financial responsibility that several lenders look for when assessing your creditworthiness.
How to Pre-Qualify for Indigo Platinum
In addition, you can pre-qualify for Indigo platinum which does not impact your credit score. Pre-qualifying is very easy. You can submit the quick pre-qualification form and get results in a few minutes. On the contrary, pre-qualification does not mean approval. To pre-qualify, follow the steps below.
- Launch a web browser on your device and visit the Indigo card official website.
- Once the page loads, click on the pre-qualify now button.
- Then it will direct you to pre-qualification page.
- On that page, enter your first name, middle initial [optional], last name, suffix [optional], date of birth, SSN,
- Email address, primary phone number, and secondary phone number.
- Then click on the blue next button below.
- On the next page, enter your street address, apt/suite/floor [optional], city state, and zip code.
- Lastly, click on the pre-qualify link below.
Immediately, you will get a response immediately to see if you are eligible. If after reviewing your credit profile and you were not pre-qualified for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. You will be pre-selected for an OpenSky secured visa credit card.
How to Apply for Indigo Platinum Card
As I said earlier, Indigo Mastercard is an invitation card which means that you have to receive an invitation from the Celtic bank before you can be eligible to apply for this card. This means not everyone can apply for an Indigo card.
You need to get an invitation via mail before you can apply. Once you get an invitation, you can make an online application by following the guidelines below;
- Visit the indigo card official website using the link above.
- On the homepage, click on the apply button.
- Having done that, a new page will pop-up.
- At first, enter your invitation number on the first field.
- Then enter your zip code on the second field.
- Finally, click on the blue Get Started button.
The application process is very easy and will take a few minutes. Meanwhile, you can find your invitation number and zip code in the mail sent to you.
Indigo Mastercard Login
If you already have the indigo Mastercard and have also signed up for online access, you can manage your account anytime online. But before that, you need to go through the Indigo Mastercard login process. Thus, you can log in your account by following the steps below;
- On your mobile device, visit the indigo card account login page.
- Once the page load, enter your username and password on their respective fields.
- Having done that, click on the login button.
Immediately, it will sign you in to your account. When you log in to your account, you can make paperless statements, free online bill pay, and many more.