These days, there are several secured credit cards out there. Before making a choice to go for one, some real comparison shopping must occur. When considering to go for a secured credit card, chances are that you are trying to rebuild credit. Unluckily, this awkward situation leaves you with fewer really great options. All-inclusive, the Assent Platinum Mastercard ranks a substandard ‘OK’ as far as secured cards go. This card does not have any negative features, deal-breaking, but it does not stand out from the crowd either.
To start with, Assent platinum Mastercard is a secured credit card issued by Synovus bank and an ideal card for hotels, car rental, and anywhere credit cards are accepted. Also, it is a great card for those who are trying to rebuild their credit. So, we can say this card is ideal for;
- People that have limited credit, poor credit or no credit history at all.
- Those who want 24/7 access to their account online.
- Those who have a minimum of $ 2,000 for a refundable deposit.
- People who want a card that reports to the three major credit bureaus.
- People who want 0% introductory APR on purchases and a great low rate.
The assent platinum Mastercard 0% introductory rate offers a heap of boundless features not typically found with secured cards. Users enjoy 6 months of zero interest on purchases with an outstandingly low annual percentage rate after that.
How Assent Platinum Secured Credit Card Works
Meanwhile, the assent platinum Mastercard is only available in 46 states in the United States and Washington, D.C. it has an introductory rate of 0% APR for six months which is not common for a secured card. Afterwards, prime rate plus margin of 9.74%. Likewise, this credit card has a relative low purchase APR of 12.99% variable as well as $39 annual fee. Besides, assent platinum Mastercard charges 3% as a fee for foreign transactions. For instance, when you spend $2000 on a week vocation overseas, you will pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel overseas, you may decide to leave this card behind and apply for one that does not charge a foreign transaction fee. Cash advance fee is either 3% or $10 of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
On the Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard ® Secured Credit card, When you make a late payment, you could be charged up to $40 while returned payment fee is up to $29. Your minimum interest charge is $1.50. When you are charged interest, it will not be less than $1.50. In addition, Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard comes no interest grace for late payment. Your payment due date is a minimum of 25 days at the end of each billing cycle. Synovus bank will not charge you interest on purchase if you pay your full balance at the due date of every month.
Benefits of Assent Platinum Mastercard
Furthermore, the assent platinum Mastercard offers cardholders fascinating and irresistible benefits they can enjoy as a cardholder. Follow me as I will be highlighting them below;
- It offers 0% introductory APR on purchases for six months.
- One great benefit is that it considers applicant with fair or poor credit. No minimum prior history or credit score is required for approval.
- Assent secured credit card reports your account activity to the three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. When you make regular payments, reporting to one or more credit bureaus will validate your financial responsibility and also establish your credit history.
- It offers fraud liability and identity fraud protection.
- You can access your account online 24/7.
- Based on the fact that it’s a Mastercard, you can shop at millions of Mastercard locations and online.
- Application is easy and quick.
- Good for hotels car rentals; anywhere credit cards are accepted.
- Your credit line is secured by your fully refundable deposit of $200 to $2,000 submitted with application.
These Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard Secured Credit Card benefits above can make your transactions meaningful as you won’t be burdened with excessive fees and the flexible security deposit is relatively convenient.
How to Apply for Assent Platinum Mastercard
On the contrary, you can’t apply for the Assent Platinum Mastercard Secured Credit Card if you live in New York, Lowa, Wisconsin, or Arkansas. Also, you can only apply for this credit card online and cannot be applied for via phone. And you must a FICO credit score of 300 to get this card and be up to 18 years of age. Hence, you can apply by following the steps below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the assent platinum Mastercard secured credit card website.
- Once the page loads, click on the Apply Now button or scroll down to begin your application.
- Enter your first name, last name, home address.
- Also, enter your city, state, zip code, home phone, email address.
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Do you have an active checking account?
- Click on the box that says ‘I certify that I am a U.S resident over the age of 18.
- Finally, click on the button that says ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY’.
As you can see, applying for the Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard Secured Credit Card is quite easy and can be done in a few minutes. However, your acceptance will not be immediate, unlike some other secured cards. Your Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard Secured Credit Card could take up to three weeks before arriving. If you need your card quickly, you can pay $19.95 for expedited processing. With the process, your card will be processed up to seven days faster and it is only available if you use a prepaid or debit card to fund your security deposit.
Assent Platinum Mastercard Login
On the contrary, the Assent Platinum 0% Intro Rate Mastercard login enables a constant management of your credit payment account. To sign in to your assent Mastercard account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the assent Mastercard website login website.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the yellow CUSTOMER CENTER button.
- From the page that pops-up, enter your online ID and password.
- Then click on the Login button below.
That’s all, accessing your account online is as simple as ABC. In summary, this is a review of the Assent Platinum Secured MasterCard which includes application, benefits and more.