Facebook Avatar is one of the trending features of Facebook. The Facebook Avatar was launched over the weekends in the United State of America as a medium to its users. This features is similar to Snap-chat’s Bitmoji and apple’s memoji. The feature allows Facebook users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. The Facebook avatar is used in comments, Facebook stories and messenger. Thereby making it serve as a way of cutting communication and prolonged conversation in order to make communication faster and easier. However, the features the Facebook Avatar possess is the ability of its users to convert their profile into a cartoon identity and the animated stickers.
Apart from the cartoon features, there is a platform where you can change skin tone, changing hairstyle, changing the color of eye brow. One of the benefits of the Facebook Avatar is the ability for users to use the application to express emotions through the use of emojis and Bitmojis. You can access Facebook Avatar by using an android phone. By downloading the Facebook Mobile App or Facebook Messenger on Google play store and on iPhone by using the iOS apple store. However, the Facebook Avatar can be achieved by using Facebook App or the Facebook Messenger Comment Composer. This trending feature of the Facebook has given more relevance to users. Which in no time will increase the download of the Facebook mobile App and Messenger.
How to Create Facebook Avatar
There are procedural steps to creating Facebook Avatar and they are as follows:
- Click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the bottom-right corner of the screen of the Facebook Mobile App.
- Scroll down and tap “See More.”
- click on Avatars
- A page shows up displaying images of some cartoons, at the base, click on Next.
- click on “Get started”.
- A page shows up of a particular cartoon image of different skin tone. Select one skin tone and Click on “Next”.
- After that, a page pops-up showing an animated image showing you ways of customizing your image and selfie camera icon inform of a mirror to open your device’s front-facing camera.
- After customizing your Avatar, click on the right mark at the top-right corner of the screen.
- click on “Next” after customizing the animated image.
- After that, click on “Done”.
In conclusion, following the procedural steps gives Facebook users the access to not only creating a Facebook avatar. But also know how to start accessing the Facebook avatar anytime.