Avenue credit card is a store credit card issued by a comenity bank. Store rewards usually provide rebates on specific purchases or brand merchandise. Saks fifth avenue credit card is intended for people who have a fair credit history. The issuer may expect past or recent errors in your credit reports. Meanwhile, the comenity avenue credit card is only beneficial for avenue purchases. It is simply a single retailer affinity card. Unlike America express, visa, or traditional Mastercard, you cannot use the avenue card anywhere else you shop. No gas stations, mini-markets, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. You cannot use the credit card elsewhere for online purchases except avenue.com.
Avenue credit card is a card that is easy to get in that you need a credit within the range of 650 which is fair credit. There have been reports indicating that applicants with a credit score ad low as 617 were approved. So, if you are desperately in need of the Avenue card, you should be able to get it. According to the FICO score recommendation, applicants must have a recently neat credit record as well as no recent bad comments on their reports. Besides, the issuer may decide to consider a number of other factors when making decisions for approval.
For instance, your recent credit inquires, 30+ day delinquencies, debt to income ratio, or current credit accounts close to the minimum amount may affect a credit decision. The credit scores or FICO scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of an individual and may be an indicator of the credit type you are eligible for. However, only a credit score does not imply or assure approval for any comenity bank product.
How Avenue Credit Card Works
With your Avenue credit card, you’ll get 20% off your entire first purchase when your card is approved including $10 rewards certificate with your new card. on all purchases, you’ll earn rewards and also receive a $10 reward for every $200 spent. Furthermore, Comenity avenue comes with an annual fee of $0 which means it does not charge an annual fee. it has a regular APR variable of 24.99% but does not offers introductory APR purchases as well as balance transfer APR. Also, the Avenue credit card comes with a rewards program. And this offer is exclusive to avenue credit cardholders registered in the avenue rewards program.
In addition, you’ll get a birthday offer which is 40% off one item during your birthday month. Accounts opened in the previous month or in your birthday month will get the birthday benefit during your birthday month the following calendar year. On the contrary, you can’t use this credit card elsewhere as it is just a store card and not a Mastercard or visa. In other words, it can only be used for shopping at the avenue or on its website.
Benefits of Avenue Credit Card
The avenue credit card comes with meaningful benefits and rewards for cardholders. Now let’s see what this credit card offers;
- There is no fee for additional card.
- When you are approved, you’ll get 20% off your purchases.
- You can view your account information online.
- It provides detailed monthly billings to track your purchases.
- You’ll earn rewards and also receive a $10 reward for every $200 spent.
- Avenue offers you 40% off any one item on your birthday month.
- Advanced notice of special events, trends and sales.
- Unlike other credit cards, it does not charge an annual fee.
There are still more benefits you’ll enjoy as a cardholder of the avenue credit card but just to mention a few.
How to Apply for Avenue Credit Card
You can start apply or start a membership with comenity avenue and focus on its membership rewards conveniently and quickly. You can apply for the avenue credit card and create an account for yourself without involving any external user. So, to apply, follow the steps below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the Comenity avenue website.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply button at the top.
- Start applying by entering your personal information which includes your SSN [social security number], suffix, first name, last name, middle name, date of birth, and annual income.
- Then enter your contact information which includes your street address, city, state, suite/apartment [optional], zip code.
- Email address, confirm the email address, mobile phone, and alternate phone.
- Decide if you want to add an authorized buyer to your account by clicking on the Yes or No button.
- Lastly, click on the Continue button.
Note: To apply for this credit card, you must be within the age of majority in your territory or state, have a government-issued tax identification number. You must also have a valid government-issued photo ID as well as a street, rural route, or FPO/APO mailing address.