Belk rewards credit card issued by synchrony bank which is popularly referred to as Belk synchrony card is a store card that allows you to enjoy an extra twenty percent discount off almost everything you purchase. Supporters of modern southern style are likely familiar with the accessories, home furnishings, and clothing of Belk department stores. For purchasers, the Belk store offers a credit card that includes different benefits and perks that you will not find with other cards. Belk credit card offers a satisfactory reward rate. Also, if you are a regular shopper, there are certain eligible benefits cardholders enjoy while using the Belk card payment which includes special perks, offers, and personal sale days. The additional Belk card payment benefits can lead to greater savings as well as increasing the value of the card.
Also, if you have a lower credit rating, the Belk rewards credit card can be a valuable tool for rebuilding or building a positive credit score. Belk is a department chain store that has been in existence for over 100 years. It was established in Monroe, North Carolina, in 1988 by William Henry Belk. Currently, Belk is a staple in dozens of shopping malls throughout America with around half of its three hundred US locations serving as anchor stores for shopping malls. Furthermore, Belk offers a variety of home goods and clothing including men and women apparel, shoes, and accessories, including home furnishings and cosmetics. Over a century, Belk has been a popular choice for several department store shoppers and the Belk rewards card is possibly one of the reasons a lot of people made Belk their first choice.
Benefits of Belk rewards credit card
As expected, everyone will like to benefit from Belk card payment or whatever they want to use. Thus, the Belk rewards come with amazing benefits and perks that you won’t even find with other store cards;
- With Belk credit card Get 3 rewards points for every $1 that you spend.
- Whenever you reach 1,000 in a year, you’ll get $10 in Belk rewards dollars.
- You get three points per dollar on all purchases you make online and in-store at Belk.
- Belk offers you in-store shopping benefits such as receipts free returns and twenty events savings each year.
- You are not charged an annual fee while using the Belk rewards card.
- It also offers an introductory bonus as you get 20% off for twenty-four hours when you sign up for your card.
- You’ll enjoy exclusive savings and extra points days throughout the year.
With your Belk rewards card, you can enjoy these benefits. Belk Rewards cardholders, entitled to the following Belk Rewards Credit benefits. In other to stand a chance of enjoying the benefits, the Belk Credit card application is the first thing you need to go through.
How to Apply for Belk Rewards Credit Payment
To apply and get approved for the Belk rewards credit card, you need at least a fair credit score of 650+. This credit card is really a good alternative if you are working on building your credit rating. Like several other credit cards, you can pay your Belk Rewards credit card online. This makes it easy and quick to manage your account. You can apply online or by visiting any Belk store. To apply online,
- Launch a web browser and visit the Belk rewards credit card website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply Today.
- On the application page, enter the last four digits of your SSN and mobile number.
- Then click on the continue button.
- Another page will appear. On that page, enter your suffix, middle initial, first name, last name.
- Also, enter your suffix, apt #, city & state, zip code, primary phone, type.
- Alternate phone, type, email address, confirm the email address, SSN/ITN, date of birth [MM/DD/YYYY], annual net income, and Belk associate ID [optional].
- Lastly, click on the black continue button.
Then, you will direct you further on what to do to complete your application process. However, you need to ensure that you complete the application process. In case you really want to stand a chance of getting approved for the Belk Rewards Card.