Block friend list on Facebook is not like the way you block friends. It a different method and you don’t actually block like the normal blocking of friends. In this aspect of blocking of friend list on Facebook, it keeps and hides your friend lists private from other users to add your friends. The first time you create a Facebook account you are asked to either keep your friends list private or public. The private allows you to block your friend list from appearing on other users’ timeline. The friend list is linked to the profile so any users that visit your timeline also have the access to view your friend list. Whereby Facebook use your friend list to send freeing request to users that you are similar with as a suggested friend.
Most users sometimes hide their friend’s list from the own friend or other strangers because they feel insecure about the scammer. So they finalized on blocking their friend list from being seen. Any users have the access to block or hide their friend list form family and new friends you just meet on the site. Note that your mutual friends will still be displayed on the timeline if you decide to block your friend list. The mutual is friends that you have in common with the person that wants to add you or someone is already friends with on site. There is not much risk involves in keeping your friend list private and you can use the devices such as an android phone, PC, and iPhone & iPad
How to See Block Friend List on Facebook – Android Device
The method of using the android is very simple and different from other devices. Do you have the Facebook mobile app on the device? Because this process involved a mobile app and to do that you can follow the step below to archive your goal by
- Visit your file manager or on the screen, homepage click on the mobile app icon.
- Then log in your account with the email and password on the box provided.
- Click on sign in.
- At the top right side of your screen. You will see three horizontal line once you locate it then click on it.
- Scroll below and click on account setting.
- Then click on privacy.
- On “who can see your friend list” click on it and then select “only me”.
Note that are few options of different categories so you have to pick one. You can also pick friends if you want to allow your users on your friend list to view it.
How to See Block Friend List on Facebook For iPhone or IPad
You cannot use the Facebook mobile app to hide friend list. This time you are using the Safari to log in the site by following the step below:
- Access your Facebook account with the safari by clicking on this link www.facebook.com which is the web page.
- Log in the account with the email and password.
- Click on your profile and then click friend.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side of the screen of the screen.
- Then tap on the edit privacy.
Then finally click on only me and your friend list blocked from other user’s timeline. The last method is the PC& Laptop.
How to See Block Friend list on Facebook – Laptop or Computer
- On your preferred web browser tap on this link www.facebook.com and follow the same process by entering your email and password.
- There are two ways to go about that. You can use the search engine by entering your username or you click on the profile. Which is located at the top of your screen.
- Click on “friend”.
- Locate a pencil icon on the left side of the screen and click on the icon.
- Then click on edit privacy.
- You see friend list then click on “only me”.
You have set up the privacy setting you can also change it back to the normal form. By changing it back to public or friends.