Blue cash everyday card is a credit card from American Express that offers 3% cash back rewards. With it, you can get generous cashback rewards at the supermarket with no annual fee attached to it. Blue cash everyday credit card also allows you to carry a periodic monthly balance alongside mouthwatering interest. American blue cash preferred is more suitable for cashback strategist, Annual fee Averse, head of household, and drivers. Furthermore, the blue cash card is equally good for people who spend up to $6,000 per year on groceries, with a 3% cashback, a generous rate for a card with no annual fee.
However, this card is a great choice if you spend your money regularly on gas. It offers a 2% cash back on every fuel you purchase. For users that like to shop at traditional department stores which includes century 21 department stores, J.C. Penny (JCP), Bloomingdale’s, and Nordstrom. You can earn a 2% cash back on these department stores. You could also earn approximately $250 a year in cash back in these listed categories using the blue card everyday card. Security measures are put in place to reduce fraud.
How to Qualify for Blue Cash Credit Card Bonus
Apart from the cash backs, every blue cash everyday cardholder gets a bonus. Though the $100 statement credit bonus is usually given to new cardmembers. To qualify for a blue cash credit card, you must at least spend up to $1,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of acquiring the card. Also, as a new cardholder, you can earn 20% back on all Amazon purchases made on the card for the first 6 months of card membership. Amazing rights? This means that all new cardmembers can earn up to $300 in the first 6 months of membership.
Advantages of using Blue Cash Everyday Card
There are so many reasons you should get a blue cash everyday credit card. There are also lots of benefits that you surely don’t want to miss out. The advantages of using this credit card cannot be over emphasized. Below are the following advantages.
- Valuable cashback rewards: when you talk about generous cashback rewards, blue cash everyday credit card should come to your mind. There cashback program is rewarding for cardholders who know how to make good use of it.
- No Annual fee: there are no annual fees attached unlike blue cash preferred.
- Cash back spending categories are constant: you can always expect 3% at the U.S supermarket, 2% at U.S gas stations and department stores.
There is also great lineup of shopping benefits you can enjoy. It has a return protection policy that covers individual item and other loss and damages which is up to $1,000 per item and $50,000per year.
Amex Blue Cash Preferred Benefits
Blue Cash Everyday Card is known to offer variety of benefits. They can also help you save money on travel, shipping and even merchandise. These are the benefits attached to being an Amex cardholder. Some of these benefits includes.
- Purchase protection: users who make a purchase with their card may receive return protection. This enables you to return an eligible item within 90 days from when you made a purchase.
- ShopRunner: you can get a free 2days shipping on eligible items at over 100 online stores.
- Travel insurance and protections: when you pay for travel expenses with your Blue Cash Card. There would be benefits from car rental loss and even damage insurance.
- Entertainment access: Blue Cash Everyday Card provides exclusive pre-sale access and preferred seating for concerts, sports, plays, events, and lots more.
Finally, as a Blue Cash Everyday Cardholder, you have access to the global assist hotline in case of emergencies. Or if you need to get information or rectify any issue concerning your credit card. In addition, the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express offers the same benefits. As Blue Cash Preferred Card such as ShopRunner and travel insurance.
How to Apply for Blue Cash Everyday Card
Are you finding it difficult applying for Blue cash everyday credit card? No need to worry I will be guiding you on how to apply. Just follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser
- Type in the website address which is americanexpress.com.
- Type in your first name and your last name on the space provided
- Also, provide the name you want to see on your card
- Enter your email address, date of birth, mobile number, and home address on the space provided
- Also, provide you social security number if you have one
- State your annual income, Non-taxable annual income, and your income source.
If this information is approved, then you are good to go. Then you have finally become a Blue cash credit cardholder. I hope this article was helpful.