Chase sapphire reserve issued by chase bank. It is a first-class premium travel card that allows you to earn unbeatable bonus rewards on every purchase you make. If you are an avid globetrotter, the chase sapphire reserve credit card has a lot to offer. Meanwhile, a chase sapphire card is issued on the visa network which means that you can use it at any location where Visa cards are accepted.
As far as I am concerned, chase sapphire is undoubtedly the best credit card when it comes to earning rewards. Because this card can save you lots of money with its valuable points and a long list of benefits. perks. Although it has a high annual fee of $550, the Sapphire Reserve is indeed a worthwhile investment.
Chase sapphire reserve offers industry-leading rewards on dining purchases and travel. However, this card is tailored at those with excellent credit which is a credit score within the range of 720 – 850. On the contrary, this card might not be suitable for you if you are not a frequent traveler due to its high fees.
Provided that it has an APR purchase of 16.99% to 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Also, it charges balance transfer fees and cash advances fees. On the other hand, chase sapphire luxury perks, flexible redemption options, and rich earnings are quite beneficial to ardent travelers.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Benefits
Chase reserve sapphire comes with great benefits as it offers amazing rewards. As one of the top travel cards, it offers more rewards than its favorites like the capital one venture rewards credit cards or chase sapphire preferred card. The only drawback of this card is its $550 annual fee. Hence, chase reserve offers the following benefits;
- When you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening, chase offers you 50,000 bonus points. This is $750 toward travel when you redeem your rewards via chase ultimate rewards.
- As a cardholder, you’ll automatically get up to $300 dollar in statement credits as compensation for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- When you redeem for travel via chase ultimate rewards, you get 50% more redemption value.
- No charges for transactions made outside the United States. For instance, when you spend $5,000 internationally, you would avoid $150 in foreign transaction fees.
- You’ll enjoy partner and premium travel benefits.
- It offers travel and purchase coverage.
- You earn 3 rewards points on dining restaurants which include eligible delivery services, takeout, and dining out.
- Considering that sapphire reserve is issued on the visa network, you can use it anywhere visa cards are accepted.
- 24/7 customer service.
As a cardholder, you can enjoy these benefits. In the meantime, you can earn 3 points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020, to April 30, 2021.
How to Apply for Chase Sapphire Card
How can I apply for a chase sapphire’s reserve credit card? Having explored the amazing benefits of chase sapphire, you might be thinking of how to get it. In this section of our article, we’ll be showing you how to do that. And you can do that using the steps below;
- On your web browser, visit the chase sapphire reserve website.
- Once the page loads, click on the green button that says’ Apply as a guest’.
- Then you will be taken to the application page.
- Enter your personal info such as your first name, middle name [optional], last name, suffix [optional], date of birth, mother’s maiden name, tax ID type & number.
- Also, enter your address type, street address, suite/apt/other [optional], zip code, city, state, email address, and phone number.
- Then choose your residential status, the primary source of income.
- Enter your gross annual income.
- Answer the questions below by clicking on the Yes or No button.
- Tick the box below after you’ve accepted the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the blue submit button below.
Unfortunately, the chase sapphire reserve approval process is stricter compared to that of its brother – chase sapphire preferred card. According to reports, you need at least a credit score of 720 which is excellent credit.
Chase Sapphire Login
Nevertheless, if you already have a chase sapphire reserve credit card with you and have signed up for online access, you can manage your account online. But to do this, you have to go through a chase sapphire login process. You can log in your account by using the steps below;
- Visit the sapphire reserve official website using the link above.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the blue Sign in link.
- On the next page, the login page will appear.
- At first, enter your username on the first field.
- Then enter your password on the second field.
- Lastly, click on the Sign in link.
Having done this, you will be signed in to your account immediately. When you sign in to your account, you can check your offers and manage your account online.