Did you just create a new yahoo mail account and you want are finding it difficult to check your yahoo inbox for new mails? If yes, then this article will definitely give you the right answer to that. In the meantime, yahoo mail is an email service provider owned by yahoo. Of course, yahoo mail is one of the most used email services for sending and receiving messages. Boasting of several users with a user-friendly interface and attractive layout. Also, creating a yahoo mail account is free as long as you are above thirteen years of age.
After you finish setting up a yahoo mail account, you can check your latest messages in your yahoo inbox. You can do check your yahoo mail inbox either on your phone or computer. You can access your yahoo mail account using yahoo.com on your phone or computer. Better still, you can download the yahoo mail app from Google Play Store for Android and App Store for IOS devices.
How to Check Your Yahoo Mail
Depending on whatever device you use Yahoo on, you can check your mail or mails for free. As a user of yahoo mail, you can open your yahoo mail inbox to view content there. On your computer, you can visit the yahoo website and tap the ‘Mail’ section. You can also use the app on mobile devices. So, whichever method you prefer to use, you will still access your yahoo mail inbox by following the steps I’ll be providing below. But to check your inbox, you have to log in to your yahoo account.
How Login to Your Yahoo Inbox
Using the yahoo app either on any android or IOS device; you can log into your account and have access to your inbox to check your emails. To login via yahoo app, follow the steps below;
- On your mobile device, launch the yahoo mail app. If you don’t have the app you can download on App Store for IOS device and Google Play Store for Android device.
- Now click on ‘Sign In’. Make sure the email address is entered correctly.
- Then click the ‘Next’ button below the email address box.
- Once you click on it, another box will appear asking your password.
- Enter your yahoo login password on that field.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign in’ button underneath the password box.
At once, your yahoo mail account will be signed in. Having logged in, you now access to your yahoo inbox to check your emails.
To Check Yahoo Mail
- Click on any email.
- Then click on the attachment to view it, if your email contains an attachment. At that point, you can share or download the attachment at the top right corner of the inbox page.
- Now click on the exit icon to exit the attachment screen. But to do this you must click on the ‘X’ symbol at the top left corner of the attachment.
Also, you can access other options about the attachment such as;
- Clicking on the horizontal dots underneath the attachment. This will provide you with other options like;
- Star this message: With this feature, you can keep the email in your starred folder.
- Mark as spam: Here, you can send messages to your spam folder. This means they’re irrelevant
- Mark as unread: When you mark an email as unread, the status changes to unread status.
- Click on the trash icon. This will automatically remove the email out of your inbox to the trash folder.
- Tap” < Inbox”
- Click ‘☰’. With this icon, you can view your emails list of folders such as;
- Any custom folders you’ve made
- Categorizations [shopping, people, travel, social, and finance].
- Then click on ‘Inbox’ to go back to your inbox.
By doing this, you have successfully opened your mail inbox to check your yahoo mail.