“Citi Secured Mastercard Review” Is Citi Secured Mastercard Good? Or which is the Best Secured Credit Card? On the contrary, this Citi Secured Mastercard is a card that helps cardholders build their credit history. This Citi Secured credit card stands out to be the best ideal card for those with limited or no credit. Meanwhile, with this Citi Secured Mastercard, you get free access to your FICO score online and you will be able to track your score. Also, Citi Secured Mastercard stands out to be the most secured card of all MasterCard.
Furthermore, Citi is online banking whereby users get to have access to banking features like Investing, lending, Credit cards, Wealth management, Personal banking, mortgage, Home Equity, Small Business Accounts, Commercial account, and a lot more. Here is a quick Citi Secured Mastercard Review
Citi Secured Mastercard Benefits Review
However, this Citi Secured Mastercard offers cardholders identity theft, it identifies compromised accounts, filing police reports, and takes steps in other to regain back your good credit. However, some other benefits that come with the Citi Secured Mastercard are:
- As a cardholder, you get purchase protection of $0 liability on unauthorized charges.
- This Citi Secured Mastercard uses in millions of merchant locations, ATMs, and financial institutions all over the world.
- This Citi Secured Mastercard uses to make purchases and get emergency cash anywhere in the world where Mastercard accepted.
- There an automatic alert attached to it. This helps you get messages of the transaction you make to keep a record of it.
- There is Contactless Pay attached to it.
The most interesting part of the Citi Secured Mastercard is that as a cardholder, there is 24/7 access to your Citi Secured Mastercard. With this, you get access to check your balance, view transactions, and make a payment using free online and mobile banking tools online.
Citi Secured Mastercard Application
However, before you can apply for the Citi Secured Mastercard your income and debt must be reviewed and applicants must not have any bankruptcy history within the last two years. However, if you have these requirements, then follow the steps below:
- Visit the Citi Secured Mastercard application page.
- Click on the Apply Now button and to access the main page.
- On the personal information section, enter details like First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security Number,
- In the next section, answer the question if you are a US citizen or not.
- On the contact section, enter details like Home address, Apt / site, Zip code, city, state.
- Also, provide details like your primary phone number, work phone number
- Tick the appropriate box, if the primary phone number is your mobile number.
- Enter your Email address and type in your security password.
- Also enter your financial information like Total annual income, monthly mortgage/rent payment.
- Enter the credit line request
- Add an authorized user.
Finally, read through the terms and policies / conditions of the Citi Secured Mastercard and agreed to them. After agreeing, then click on the “Submit” button to complete your application procedure. With these steps, applicant will successfully apply for the Citi Secured Mastercard.
Citi Secured Mastercard Login
However, you must pass through these steps in other to start making transactions in your Citi Secured Mastercard account. Meanwhile, this section stands out to be a page whereby users get to gain access to their Citi Secured Mastercard account. However, the steps are:
- Visit the Citi Secured Mastercard login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Sign On” button to continue.
Finally, after logging with these up listed steps you can now start checking your transaction history. However, if you have any questions about your Citi Secured Mastercard, you can contact the Citi Secured Mastercard customer service team by calling them using the Citi Secured Mastercard customer service number listed on the Citi diamond Secured Mastercard’s website.