The eBay Mastercard issued by synchrony bank is a credit card that comes with no annual fee and allows you to rack up points on every purchase you make. The eBay Mastercard is issued on the Mastercard network which implies that it is a Mastercard and it comes with Mastercard benefits. However, this card is mainly targeted at regular eBay shoppers who are willing to earn rewards that they can exchange toward future purchases on the eBay website. Despite the fact that you earn rewards on anything else you buy, the interesting thing about this eBay card synchrony is its advanced earning rewards rate you get for anything you purchase on eBay.
With this card, you can earn and redeem dedicated points at the online marketplace. On the contrary, eBay Master card redeeming options are limiting. But people who spend a lot on the eBay website may find synchrony eBay Mastercard huge rewards rate above recompenses. Meanwhile, if you are don’t frequently shop on eBay, this card may not be a good option for you. Apart from the fact that you need to create an account before you can apply for this card, you can only redeem your points on the eBay website. Also, your maximum earning rates are only set aside for eBay shopping. In other words, eBay Mastercard is best suitable for those who shop on eBay.
Benefits of eBay Mastercard
Basically, eBay offers two credit cards which include eBay Mastercard and eBay extras Mastercard. Both are credit cards and they both offer the same benefits. Hence, we’ll be outlining the benefits of this card below;
- After you spend $1000 in a calendar year, you get 5 points for the rest of the year.
- For every $1 spent on restaurant, gas, and groceries you earn two points.
- With your card, you get 3 points per $1 spent up to $1,000 in a calendar year.
- Whenever you use your eBay Mastercard to make purchases elsewhere, you get one point per $1 spent.
- It comes with zero liability protection as you can call the number at the back of your credit card whenever you suspect any unusual activity.
- eBay offers you 24/7 protection for your personal information.
- You can manage your eBay account online.
- It comes with no annual fee.
- You can use your card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- As a cardholder, you’ll enjoy hidden gem experiences and special access events worldwide.
This credit card appears to be a card that has the potential to be profitable for fans of the online marketplace. Nevertheless, users will still need to spend a penny before they can unlock the meaningful benefits of the eBay Mastercard.
How to Apply for eBay Mastercard
How do I apply for the eBay Mastercard? You might be thinking of how you can get this credit card having gone through its benefits. But whatever the case may be, we’ve got you covered. In the meantime, intending applicants need to have a FICO credit score of 658 for higher chances of approval. Although, there are other factors the issuer may look at when making decisions for approval. Hence, you can follow the steps below to apply;
- Launch a web browser and visit the eBay Mastercard website.
- Locate the apply now button and click on it.
- To apply, you need to create an eBay account.
- Now click on the create an account link.
- Then you will be redirected to the sign-up page.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and password.
- Then click on the blue create account button below.
- On the next page, enter the name of your country, address, additional information [optional], city, state/province/region, postal code, and mobile number.
- Then click on the continue button below.
- You will then be redirected to the application page on the synchrony bank website. Provide the necessary information to complete your application.
If you carefully follow these steps, I assure you of a successful application. The eBay payment card application process is quite different from other credit cards from synchrony bank in that you need to create an eBay account before you can apply for the eBay Mastercard.
eBay Mastercard Synchrony Bank login
Once you get the eBay Mastercard after approval of if you already have the eBay extras Mastercard, you can login to manage your Card account online. To login your account online, simply follow the guidelines below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the eBay Mastercard login page on the synchrony bank website.
- On that page, you will see the login page.
- Then enter your user ID and password.
- Lastly, click on the “Secure Login” link.
Logging into your account is quite simple if you carefully follow the steps above. When you login into your account, you can make payments with your card, view balances, and do many other things that you want to do online.