The ExxonMobil credit card is issued by Citigroup. It’s a smart card with no annual fee that makes your gas payments more convenient. And offers you benefits that make your purchases meaningful and rewarding. If you frequently purchase gasoline, fill up at Exxon or Mobil locations. And don’t want to pay an annual fee then the ExxonMobil credit card might be a perfect card for you. The Exxon credit card simply offers attractive rewards for devoted customers as those with good to excellent credit can qualify for this credit card.
On the contrary, ExxonMobil credit card can only be used at Exxon and Mobil gas stations. As a cardholder, you can purchase car wishes, snacks, gas, or whatever else you feel like buying but you have to buy them at these specific stations.
Meanwhile, you’ll only earn rewards on gas purchases but ExxonMobil provides other ways to get rewards without a credit card. However, the ExxonMobil smart card has an APR [Annual Percentage Rate] of 26.49% for purchases which varies with the market based on the prime rate.
For cash advances, it has an APR of 29.95% which also varies with the market bases on the prime rate. As said earlier, it is a no annual fee card. so, you don’t have to worry about annual charges. But when you make a late payment, you are charged up to $40.
Benefits of Exxon Mobil Credit Card
Just like other credit cards, ExxonMobil also comes with its own share of benefits. ExxonMobil smart card is a very good rewards rate when compared to other credit cards starting from its $0 annual fee. Hence, you can check the benefits of this card in the section below.
- As a cardholder, you get 10 cents off for the first two months on every gallon of synergy fuel.
- With your ExxonMobil smart card, you get six cents on every gallon of gas you pump.
- The ExxonMobil rewards have an app in which you can apply for the Exxon credit card using the app.
- On every purchase you make, you can earn loyalty points that you can save for discounts on fuel, car washes, and in-store purchases.
- You can easily manage your account online.
- It comes with identity theft solutions as you can get specialized support should you become a victim of identity theft.
- ExxonMobil smart card allows contactless payment as you can use the app to make payment for gas from the driver’s seat.
- Also, it comes with a $0 fraud liability as you are not responsible for any unauthorized charges made with your card.
- ExxonMobil allows you to pay for fuel and non-fuel purchases.
- You can also check monthly itemization for each ExxonMobil card on your account.
As a cardholder of the ExxonMobil smart card, you stand a chance to enjoy these amazing benefits. With your card, you can track fuel costs with monthly itemization for each ExxonMobil card on their account. You can also make scheduled payments online.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Credit Card
To enjoy the amazing benefits of ExxonMobil, then you need to apply for it. Basically, you can apply for this card in two different ways. You can make an online application or via the ExxonMobil rewards app for android and IOS devices.
Also, to apply and get approved, you need to have at least a FICO credit score of 580 which is fair credit. Thus, you can make an online application by following the guidelines below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the ExxonMobil smart card official website.
- On the homepage, locate the blue apply now button and click on it.
- On the application page, enter your first name, middle initial [optional], last name, email address.
- Street address [No PO Boxes], Apt./Suite [optional], city, state, zip code, phone number [mobile or home].
- Then enter your financial information which includes your monthly mortgage/rent payment, residence status, and total annual net income.
- Enter your social security number and date of birth.
- Click on the box that reads ‘I have read and agree to all the statements outlined above. [Required].
- Then click on the blue Submit Application button below.
Once you complete the application, you are likely to get your approval within 48 hours from receipt of a completed application.
And immediately your account is approved, your card will be issued to you within seven days.
ExxonMobil Credit Card Login
Nevertheless, if you already have the ExxonMobil smart card, you can manage your ExxonMobil card account online. Thus, you need to go through the ExxonMobil login process.
The login page is available to all Exxon Mobil credit cardholders and it’s free. Hence, you can follow the steps below to sign in to your ExxonMobil card account.
- Visit the Exxon credit card login page.
- Once the page loads, you will see the sign on page at the left-hand side.
- Enter your user ID on the first field.
- Then enter your password on the second field.
- Lastly, click on the blue Sign On button below.
You can use these guidelines anytime you want to manage your account online. When you sign in to your account, you can check your balance or available credit, view unbilled statements and activity, email customer service with secure messaging, and many more.