Moreover, in case you decide to invest your money on digital marketing instead of just ordinary tradition means of advertising. Then I strongly such you go with the Facebook advertising platform. Many businesses you see nowadays are investing lots more on digital advertising and Facebook ad account is one powerful advertising tools to generate new as well as connect with old customers who have long forget about you. However, the Facebook ad account is an advertising account create by marketers to showcase, reach out, and drive traffic to their business.
In the meantime, Facebook ad account simply allows you to create a buzz around your business whereby you can create and run ad campaigns using the provided tool from the Ads Manager. What makes Facebook ad account more effective and high-yielding as to do with the number of account users on Facebook. Over. 1.6 billion people all around the world connect to a small business on Facebook. For that reason, makes it a huge platform where small business can establish a marketing presence within 2.3 billion monthly active users.
Facebook Ad Account – Here’s How to Create New Facebook Ads Account
First of all, you can create Facebook ad account using a Facebook ads manager and also you need to make use of a personal profile account. Under the Facebook ad account, you will be offered different advertising objectives and toolkit to create an ad account. Therefore, you can use the steps to get started:
To Create New Facebook Ad Account:
- Access the ads manager page www.facebook.com/ads/manager.
- After that, you need to choose the right ad objective, by answering the question “what’s the most important outcome I want from this ad?
- Next, use the audience section to your advantage by selecting people you want to reach such as age, location, and other details.
- Next, decide where you want audiences to see your ads whether it would be on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Audience Network or across them all.
- In the same way, set up is, payment method or budget wither it will be av daily or lifetime budget.
- Afterward, you need to select from six versatile ad formats either to run a single image ad or single video as well as slideshows.
Before, you can publish or place an order of your ad you need to recheck your info by reviewing your Facebook ads campaign. Hence, if you notice any error you need to correct and if not, you can submit your ad. Then will the Facebook ad campaign go to the Facebook ad auction in other to meet the right audiences.
Facebook Ad Account – How to Assign People to your Ad Account
Perhaps, you created the Facebook ad account for clients as the admin of the account. You can decide to add someone or give people access to your ads account. This also allows you to assign people with different roles in your account.
To Add Someone to Your Ad Account:
- First, you need to access your ad account setting in ads manager
- Afterward, under Ad account roles you can then select Add people.
- Next, you can enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Then makes use of the drop-down menu in other to choose their role and then click Confirm.
However, you can as well use the business Manager in other to manage your entire business activities which include controlling your business page, ad account, client and others. Simply, set up a Facebook business manager www.business.facebook.com and manage all your advertising platforms all in one place.