Facebook is a platform that has helped in uniting lost friends and family and at the same time keeping long-distance friends close. The platform has also helped to unite different business with their customers and clients. But there’s something about the Facebook platform though. Since the platform generally connects and hook up on the platform. Facebook is a leverages your marketing potential on Facebook, simply because you can post in the wall of users who are using the app.
Having the ability to post updates, news or further promotions. The application was created to enable account users on the platform to manage their profile easily without going having to visit the main page through web browsers. The Facebook app runs on several devices like android phone, iOS devices, window phones, and some blackberry phones. This app is not supported on some versions of the operating system.
How to Download Facebook App?
Facebook app is not supported on some device like some lower versions of Windows devices, Android devices, etc. So if your device doesn’t support the app, you may not use the mobile app on that device. So, you will have to upgrade your device to the latest version or a get a new device that supports the mobile app:
Facebook App for Android Device
- Tap and open the google play store: you can see the play store app on your device home screen menu
- Once the app opens, tap the search bar and type Facebook as the keyword
- Doing this should display your results from the search you made.
- Tap the icon, a blue icon with a white F on it
- Tap install and wait for a while for the app to download and install the app.
Note: you can also navigate http://play.google.com/apps/facebook and install app tapping install the app within a short period.
- Open the market place app from the home screen of your phone
- Tap the search button in the market place app page and enter Facebook in the displayed search field.
- Tap the app (a blue icon with a white F on it) from the search result that displays while you are typing.
- In the app download page, tap install and wait for a moment for the complete installation of the application on your phone.
Facebook App for iOS devices:
- Tap or open App Store app on your iOS device
- Tap the search field in the app store first page
- Type Facebook and tap the search button, this will prompt the app store to locate for the app in their database.
- From the results of the search tap icon. This will take you to the app download page.
Note: if you don’t sign in your iTunes details you wouldn’t be to download the app. So you have to login your iTunes ID field displayed in the window that pops up.