Facebook avatar maker is a new feature on the Facebook platform that allows you to create a cartoon character of yourself. This feature was recently launched by Facebook to give its users access to express their feelings, emotions and thoughts on Facebook. Goodbye to the days when the happy, sad, and other emojis are used to express emotions. The Facebook avatar maker is now available in US, Australia and some other countries for a while now and has been finally launched in India. You can make your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
Furthermore, The Facebook Avatar maker is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and apple’s memoji. However, this Facebook avatar is not a separate app on its own as misunderstood by some. It is built directly in the Facebook app. You can use the Facebook avatar maker in messenger, comments in Facebook posts, which should offer a little more flourish with how you express yourself on the social media.
Facebook Avatar Maker
Meanwhile, the Facebook avatar maker is on the Facebook official app. The Facebook app is the only app you need to install on your device to make your Facebook avatar. The Facebook avatar maker is compatible with all android and IOS devices. What you need to do is to simply install the Facebook app on your device if you want to create a Facebook avatar.
How To Use Facebook Avatar Maker
You can share avatar on Facebook where it will appear in your friend’s news feed. However, Facebook will create a set a pre-determined reaction stickers, used to express your feelings towards a post or something in your Facebook feed or a chat with a Facebook friend.
- Use Facebook avatar in messenger: you can use avatar for chat messages on the web version of Facebook. When you have a chat window, click on the stickers button, which will display a set of stickers to use. Then click on the icon that shows your Facebook avatar which will serve up a menu of custom avatar stickers to use.
- Use Facebook Avatar in comment: you can use avatars to express your feelings and thoughts on a Facebook post. Simply tap the comment button and then the emoji button where you’ll be presented with your avatar stickers. As well as the option to use standard emoji as well.
Facebook is still rolling out rolling out across the world and there’s a possibility that these avatars could be used in other Facebook owned services.
How To Create Your Avatar
Creating avatar on Facebook is very easy. You can share your Facebook avatar maker to friends and use it on Facebook posts and messenger. To create your Facebook avatar, follow the steps below.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- On the homepage, click on the three parallel lines on the right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on see more.
- Click on avatars.
- Click next to get started.
- Choose your preferred skin tone and tap on next.
- Choose a hairstyle for your avatar.
- Then select your avatar’s face and complexion.
- You can also add glasses for your avatar.
- Customize the mouth and nose.
- Choose a body shape.
- Choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally click on next and done.
The Facebook avatar can be accessed from bookmarks in the Facebook app, as well as from comment composer.