Facebook live events streaming is a live video streaming features on Facebook which allows you to broadcast a live video on the social media platform to your audience through your personal page or personal profile. Once a Facebook live video is been created it will reside on your page or profile for viewers who missed the live event to view. The live are eligible to show up in an individual news feed during the live event, as well as after the event has ended.
Facebook live events streaming eventually started only on the mobile features, but now the Facebook live event can now broadcast from mobile devices and also the desktop computer. However, Facebook live broadcasters can decide who can see their video. As well as, use this content to engage their audience during the moments and events that are important. Facebook Live event streaming is a great way to broadcast events and connect with your customers or who were not able to attend.
Why you should use Facebook Live Event Streaming
Facebook live events streaming is a great way to spread the word on upcoming events or occasions. From text to images and video to live streaming, contents have had a particular lifespan around engagement. Here is why you should use the Facebook live event streaming.
- To connect with audiences in the most genuine way: Facebook Live event streaming gives you a chance to show they are real and caring humans behind your business in other to build trust and leads to more business in the door.
- Answer questions in real-time: This gives you an opportunity to engage with viewers when they are most interested.
- To showcase an event to people who couldn’t attend in real life: As long as you have a strong internet connection and the permissions to stream the event live, then you should do it.
- Share industry-related updates: People will start turning to you as their source. In other to, stay informed on the industry news feed, and you will build a loyal and engaged following.
- To show off your company culture: Facebook Live is the ideal opportunity to show off the unique personalities. Also values behind your company, whether it will be strolling around the office and showing off spaces, interviewing employees into the even.
How to get started with the Facebook Live Event Streaming
However, the Facebook live event is I grate feed and also simple to create your own first live video. Also, you can get a mobile device or desktop computer that has a solid camera or webcam and microphone. Hence, here are the easy steps to follow to get started on the Facebook live event streaming.
- Tap the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Switch to “Live” on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Next, choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Write a compelling description.
- Tag friends, choose your location or add an activity.
- Set your camera’s orientation.
- Then, add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
- Click the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting.
- Next, interact with viewers and commenters.
- Click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- Post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
These steps should guide and get you on the right path to live streaming successfully. Facebook Live event streaming also provide metrics around the live viewers, total views, average view, and people who watched so far.