We can’t all be with our family and friends all the time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t see them. As long your relatives and friends have an Apple device, they can use the FaceTime app for video calls. The great thing about facetime is that it is completely free to use.
FaceTime video calls come with free credit usage because they operate with Wi-Fi or cellular data (rather than cellular minutes). This means even if you are FaceTime someone on their iPhone while they are away from home and not connected to Wi-Fi they won’t have to pay for the call (as long as they have enough data on their device) all they need is a data connection for the duration of the call.
How to Make Video Calls on FaceTime?
Making FaceTime video calls is very easy and fun on your iPhone, iPad, iPad touch, and Mac. With a few steps you could place a video call on FaceTime:
Check It Out <<< iCloud Login – Sign in to Your iCloud on iPhone, iPad & Mac
Facetime Video Calls on Mac
- Open FaceTime on your Mac
- Choose Video based on the type of call you want to make
- Click on a contacts’ name, number, or email, or enter a name, number, or email into the search bar.
- Click on the camera icon to initiate a call
With these steps, you can easily make Facetime video calls on your Mac.
Using Facetime App on iPhone, iPad, iPad Touch
- Access FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad or Mac
- Tap the +(plus) button
- Type the name, email address or number that you wish to call
- Enter additional details like names, email addresses or numbers if you want to create a group call.
- Tap video to start your call.
When setting up a new phone or simply switching phone numbers or carriers, you may encounter FaceTime activation issues, but you could just fix that at the facetime settings on your phone. Think of all the people who will want to see you and talk about life after school and work FaceTime is the best app for your Video calls. FaceTime will only work, however, if the other caller is an Apple user also. You could choose a favorite contact who is capable of FaceTime you any time, FaceTime video calls app will always the caller on the other end to Accept the Facetime call.
Remember that you can call iPhone numbers using FaceTime video calls App, accepting a video call from someone else means you are ready to speak and see the person at the other end. When you are on a FaceTime video call, the following options are available to you:
- Touch the switch camera button to show the Facetime video caller your house and other things like you call and dogs playing around,
- You can move the small image of yourself around the screen to a convenient spot.
- Touch the end button to end the FaceTime video call
- Then you can click the Mute button to temporarily mute the call.
Facetime Group Call
In the meantime, Facetime allows its users to make video group calls on its platform. With Facetime group call, it is easier to chat with multiple people at the same time. You can use the Facetime app for the group call or from a group conversation in the Messages app. Besides, you can add up to thirty-two persons. To make group video calls on facetime, you need iPadOS on one of these devices: iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad mini 4 or later. Thus, you can make a group call on facetime using the steps below;
- Launch the Facetime App on your device and click on the plus icon at the top right.
- Enter the numbers or names of the people you want to dial in the entry field at the top. You can also click the plus icon to open Contacts and add people from there.
- To make a Facetime group call, click Audio or Video.
While making the group call, each participant will appear in a tile on your screen. When a group member speaks or displays a sign and you tap the image of the participant, it moves to the front and becomes more prominent. To locate a group member you did not see, kindly