The first digital credit card issued by Synovus Bank. It an unsecured card that does not require perfect credit for approval. When I say unsecured card, I mean it does not require a security deposit. However, the first digital credit card is tailored to those who don’t have stellar credit as it helps them to improve credit. As a result, you don’t need a perfect credit before you can apply and get approved.
Meanwhile, it requires a checking account. And immediately you’re approved, you’ll have to pay huge annual, monthly, and maintenance fees.
Furthermore, the first digital credit card is issued on the Mastercard network which implies that it comes with Mastercard benefits. On the contrary, the first digital Mastercard does not offer any rewards and it has no interesting perks. Also, it charges a $95 program fee to open your account. It also comes with an annual fee of $75 for the first year. Then, $48 annually. Thus, this card is recommended for those who;
- Want to build or improve their credit score.
- Don’t want to transfer or carry a balance.
- Want the benefits of a Mastercard card.
- Have been denied by other credit card issuers or struggled to qualify for other lines of credit.
The first digital NextGen Mastercard is not a secured card. So, you don’t have to pay any collateral to the lender to hang on after qualifying for the card.
Benefits of First Digital Credit Card
Despite the fees that come with the first digital credit card, it offers amazing benefits that can make your day fun. This card is exclusively designed for those with less than perfect credit. Hence, first digital Mastercard offers the following benefits;
- First digital NextGen Mastercard reports your account activity to the three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. When your make payments on time, the information is sent to these credit bureaus which helps to improve your credit score.
- You don’t need to have perfect credit before you get approved. Although Synovus Bank said perfect credit is not a criterion, not everyone that applies will be approved. So, it is advisable to have a good credit score so as to increase your chances of approval.
- Considering that this card is issued on the Mastercard network. You can use it at all locations and ATMs that accept Mastercard cards worldwide.
- It does not require an initial deposit.
- The application process is quick and easy.
- The first digital Mastercard comes with a $0 fraud liability. So, you won’t be responsible for any transaction that you did not authorize on your account.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service.
- It offers ID protection which you can set alerts to get notified of any suspicious activity on your account.
As you can see, this credit card is a great option for you if you are looking forward to building your credit. As long as you can cope with the hefty fee, this card makes it easy to obtain a line of credit.
How to Apply for First Digital NextGen Mastercard
Applying for the first digital credit card is quite an easy cos you’ll get a response in as little as one minute after applying. You can apply for your first digital Mastercard with no credit history or with a poor credit score. Hence, the steps below give you an information on how to apply;
- Get your device connected to the internet and visit the First digital card website.
- Under the card’s image, you will see the apply now button, click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to the application page.
- Scroll down and start applying.
- Enter your first name, middle initial, last name, email, re-enter email.
- Then tap the blue continue button.
- On the next page, enter your address information such as street address line 1, address line 2/apt, city, zip, and state.
- Click on your residential status and enter the period of time you’ve spent at your current residence.
- Enter your phone numbers – home phone and cell phone.
- Choose a piece of electronic contact information.
- Enter your SSSN and re-enter it.
- Also, enter your date of birth and choose your security passphrase.
- After that, click on the continue button below.
From there, you will be directed on what to do to complete the application. On the next page, enter your financial information, monthly obligations, employment status, statement preferences and check the additional information.
First Digital Credit Card Login
If you already have the first digital Mastercard with you and you’re finding it difficult to log in to your account. You can simply check out the steps below to do that.
- Visit the first digital card website using the link above.
- At the top of the homepage, click on Customer Center Login.
- A page will then appear, click on Continue to myccpay.com.
- Then you will be redirected to the login page on myccpay.com.
- On the login page, enter your user ID and password.
- Lastly, click on the login button below.
Immediately, your first digital card account will be signed in and you will be able to manage your account online. As you can see, signing in to your account is very simple and can be done in few minutes.