It is no doubt that there are different credit cards that there are different credit cards that you can use to make balance transfer. But one of the credit cards that helps you does this with ease is the fluid credit card. To start with, fluid credit card is a popular balance transfer credit card issued by New Day Ltd. This card hooks you in with fascinating balance transfer offers and then hope that you will continue with them with the higher interest rate immediately the offer is finished.
The fluid credit card is issued on the Mastercard network and it is accepted at over 53 million merchants across more 210 territories and countries. Truly, credit cards are more convenient to carry than cash as they are fast and easy to use and just almost everywhere you shop will accept credit card for payments. Also, they are very convenient to have around in case of emergency. For instance, paying for a breakdown vehicle to come out and pull your car to a nearby garage in case your vehicle breaks down in the middle of nowhere. The fluid Mastercard offers an initial credit limit of up to 2,500 euros with a minimum of 300 euros.
How Fluid Credit Card Works
Furthermore, you can make your fluid purchases online through in-store or apps. Simply add your fluid credit card to begin to make purchases immediately with your apple devices. With the fluid Mastercard, you’ll get 0% interest on balance transfers after nine months from the day you open an account. After which standard rate will apply. On any balance that you transfer to fluid, you’ll get a nine months interest free. As a result, more of your monthly refunds will move to your clearing account and getting you back on track again. As I said earlier, the fluid credit card is issued by the Mastercard network. It charges no annual fee and its balance transfer is 0% for nine months reverting to 34.94%. Balance transfer fee is 4% for nine months reverting to 5%.
Also, on every purchase, you’ll be charged 34.94% while purchases interest free period is up to 48 days. Money transfers to other credit cards is 34.94% and there is 44.94% for cash advances. Late payment could cost up to £12 as well as exceeding limit fee. Minimum monthly payment is 1% or £5, whichever is greater or the total of any interest, default fees and charges with one percent of the remaining balance.
Benefits of Fluid Mastercard
Just like other credit cards, fluid credit cards come with great perks and fascinating benefits. Here are some of what it offers below;
- It does not charge an annual fee.
- There is no commission on non-sterling transactions.
- Options of different cards available, with or without a yearly fee.
- Application process is fast and straightforward with a same day decision.
- It offers you multiple cards for free and you can set a spending limit on each of them.
- The fluid Mastercard is suitable for building your credit.
- You can manage and set up direct debits.
- On any balance transfer, you’ll get a nine months interest free.
- It allows you change your statement preferences.
- You can also view your transactions and balance.
- It offers an initial credit limit of £250-£2,000.
You are the benefits you’ll get to enjoy when you use the fluid credit card.
Application Requirements for Fluid Credit Card
Meanwhile, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria before you can apply for the build Mastercard.
- You must be a United Kingdom resident
- Applicants must be up to 18 years of age.
- You must also be employed or self employed and must have not have been declared insolvent in the past 18 months or received a County Court Judgement [CCJ] in the past year.
You are not eligible if you;
- Don’t Have a UK account.
- Have a fluid card already.
- Have taken out opus, aqua card or marbles in the past one year.
How to Apply for Fluid Credit Card
To apply for a fluid credit card, follow the steps below;
- Launch a web browser on your device and visit the fluid website.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on the Check Eligibility button.
- Check the eligibility things you need before you start.
- Start by entering or clicking your personal details which include a title, last name, first name, date of birth, and marital status.
- Then enter your contact details which include your email address, mobile phone number [starting with 07].
- Click on your residential status.
- Enter your current address and how long you have lived there.
- Next, click on your employment status, enter your income.
- Click on the numbers on people that are financially dependent on you.
- Answer if you expect your financial situation to change in the near future.
- Choose an immediate access of either cash withdrawal or balance transfer.
- Finally, click on the Continue button.
Then you’ll have to wait to get approved. Immediately, you are approved, you can apply for any fluid card that you want.