Do you have a G Suite account but finding it difficult to login to your account? It is no doubt that the G Suite is a product of Google. Google, being the best search engine in the world at the moment has grown exponentially over the years. With a Google account via the G Suite Login, you can access all Google products. However, since of one Google products Gmail changed its logo, G suite was also rebranded. Not only did the G Suite logo changed, but the name also changed. So, G Suite is now changed to Google workspace. So, if you are yet to be aware of this change, you should be aware by now.
Meanwhile, G Suite is a web application owned and created for Google for businesses. With your G Suite account, you can access your Google mail account on your preferred domain of 30 gigabytes of Google Drive storage per user. G Suite Login is an access page where users require the mode of identification in order to access their G Suite account. The G Suite login enables accessibility to all features found on the platform which is limited to non- G Suite users.
Accessible Features To G Suite Users
G Suite login allows you to access the features on the platform. Users without a G Suite login ID won’t be able to make use of the following features below. However, one major benefit is that Google workspace includes some great mobile tools. Google workspace offers a unique email address for your business and includes collaboration tools like;
- Gmail – Custom business email
- Meet – Video and voice conferencing
- Chat – Messaging for teams
- Calendar – Shared calendars
- Drive – Cloud storage
- Docs – Word processing
- Sheets – Spreadsheets
- Slides – Presentation builder
- Forums – Surveys builder
- Sites – Website builder
- Currents – Engage employees
- Keep – Notes and lists
- Apps Script – Optimize how you work
- Cloud Search – Smart search across Google workspace.
All these are included within Google workspace and you can access them via G Suite. You can login to your G Suite account and work from anywhere on any device even offline with tools to help you customize and extend G Suite to meet your team’s unique needs.
G Suite Login
In this section of our article, we’ll be showing you the steps needed to login into your Google suite account. Logging in to your G Suite account is pretty easy. In few minutes, you can complete the login process. To log in, your G Suite account, follow the guidelines below;
- Launch a web browser on your device preferably Google Chrome and visit www.google.com.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the blue ‘Sign In’ link.
- Then enter your G Suite username on the first field. Your G Suite username ends with a domain name such as Ronald50@tecvase.net.
- After that, click on the blue ‘Next’ link below.
- On the next page, enter your password.
- After entering your password, click on the ‘Next’ button.
If your G Suite login details, your account will be signed in at once. But before logging in to your G Suite, make sure you’re logged out of all other Google accounts. In conclusion, Google workspace allows you to spend less time managing your work and more time actually doing it.