GEICO does not only cover cars, but it also covers our motorcycles. GEICO which is said to be one of the best insurance companies all over the world also offers motorcycle insurance which is very affordable. Whether you have so many bikes in your garage and there is not much space for other things else. GEICO motorcycle insurance offers your bike one of the best insurance coverage. It helps to insure almost all types of motorcycles like; scooters, trikes, cruisers and so many others, which makes it perfect for your motorcycle.
As one of the largest auto insurers in the country, this insurance company has become a name for people looking to insure their motorcycles. Geico motorcycle insurance helps to protect you if by any chance get in an accident with a motorcycle and it is required by most states. This insurance is similar to auto insurance because they cover most things that happen to your ride anytime, any day. GEICO offers policies for different bikes. To know what type it is follow this article to end and get enlightened on the GEICO motorcycle insurance.
What Does GEICO Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
GEICO motorcycle insurance coverage is just like car insurance coverage. Just like the latter, most states in the country require a sum of amount that will pay for the damages made and medical bills, if you are the one at fault for the accident. However, there is a fixed amount and that is where the insurance comes in. The below are the types of insurance the Geico motorcycle insurance covers;
- Collision -Covers damages made on your motorcycle when it hit or get hit by another vehicle or motorcycle. It also repairs or replaces your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident whether it is your fault or not.
- Medical payments – This covers the injuries on yourself or the passengers after the accident
Comprehensive – Repairs or replaces your motorcycle if it gets stolen, vandalized, damaged by an act of nature like rain or thunder.
- Helmet- This helps replace your helmet when it gets lost or stolen
- Accessories- Repairs or replaces your damaged accessories like electronics, saddlebags, seats and so many others.
- Property damage liability – It covers any property damages you made in an accident
- Bodily injury liability – Covers the medical bills of your passengers and other people in the accident caused by you.
As it was stated earlier this insurance is made compulsory by the states. However, these above coverages are not made compulsory in all the states in the United States.
How Much Does the GEICO Motorcycle Insurance Costs
There is no fixed amount for the insurance policy. GEICO offers motorcycle policies in a very convenient way. However, the cost depends on the level of coverage you will like to purchase just like the below
- Gender- men cost more than the woman to insure
- Experience- if you are experienced you get lower costs
- Age- as a rider if you are above 20, you are likely to receive lower rates
- State- it also depends on your state insurance condition.
- Driving history – if you have no accident or tickets in the past three years, you can get a lower rate.
- Use- You will be likely asked to pay less to insure a bike used to recreate than a bike you use daily.
Before you get the insurance, you need to be very sure because without being sure you can get more or lesser than your normal rates.
What are the Benefits of Using the Geico Motorcycle insurance?
You’ll get to enjoy a lot of things when you use GEICO to insure your motorcycle. Geico motorcycle insurance covers a variety of motorcycles, unlike any other insurance company. All of their motorcycle insurance includes different types of coverage that happen to your motorcycle.
Visit the GEICO motorcycle insurance today and protect your lives and also the passengers. Go to the nearby GEICO insurance company. Better still, visit their website and insure lives in case of any unforeseen accidents.