Are you looking forward to save on interest when using your credit card? If yes, then the gem visa credit card is the credit card you should go for. To start with, gem visa is a credit card issued by latitude financial services. However, latitude financial services also provide other credit cards such as 28 degrees platinum Mastercard. Car loans and personal loans, personal insurance, and interest-free and promotional retail finance. As the name implies, it is a visa card that offers its users six months interest free on all purchases of $250 or more. And it is accepted anywhere visa card is accepted.
Furthermore, the gem visa credit card is universally accepted in several places and this allows you do shop with ease wherever and whenever. Also, the gem visa provides six months interest free on visa credit card purchases over $250 including a 55-day interest free on other purchases. This credit card is secured by visa’s verified security systems, which makes your account completely protected online and in real world. Cardholders can as well safeguard their expenses by covering their Gem visa card account with shopper’s protection online.
How Gem Visa Credit Card Works
In addition, gem visa credit card gives you access to a wide range of interest free offers at thousands of retailers shop. When you apply for the gem visa card and receive it, you will need to activate your card before you can start using it. This allows latitude to be sure that the right person has received the card. So, don’t forget to activate your card immediately. And when you are activating your card, it’s necessary you follow the prompts to select your PIN [personal identification number]. After doing this, your credit card will be ready for use.
With gem vise, you’ll get access to cardless payment feature where you can apply, and when approved, you can start shopping within minutes, and spend up to $80. On the contrary, it charges $99 annual fee which is relatively high compared to other credit cards. The interest’s rate on everyday purchases is 24.99%. Besides, it charges 3% on all cash advances and purchases. Meanwhile, when you pay via latitude app, you are charged $0.95 online using BPAY and $2.50 in person at Australia post. Late fees payment is $30. Interest is charged when you make a balance on your gem visa credit card. From the date of withdrawals, interests are charged on cash advances. Interest is however not charged on the zero percent interest-free payment plans available on gem visa until the interest free period expires.
Benefits of Gem Visa Card
Just as other credit card comes with benefits, the gem visa credit card also come with irresistible benefits.;
- It is a credit suitable for every day shopping.
- With this card, you’ll get up to 55 days interest free on everyday purchases.
- 0% interest on six months.
- It allows you benefits from some extra breathing room on larger purchases of $250 or more.
- You ger a good enough time to repay your purchase without paying nothing in interest.
- You can make minimum monthly payments with the interest free plan.
- It offers fraud detection and zero liability.
- Latitude offers card users a range of opt-in insurance covers.
With these benefits, you can add great addition to your wallet.
Gem Visa Credit Card Application
To apply for the gem visa credit card, you must be sure that you are eligible for the application. You can apply online if you are eligible. You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for gem visa.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Visit the Gem Visa Credit Card Application Page.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Now button at the top left.
- Scroll down and click on the Start Application button.
- On the application start by telling latitude about yourself by entering your title, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, relationship status,
- Number of dependents, mobile number, email address, confirm email address.
- Enter your current residential address, length of time at residential address.
- Answer Yes or No if your postal address is the same as your residential address.
- Also, answer yes or no if you have an Australian driver license.
- Then verify your identity.
- If the details are all correct, click on the Continue button.
With few steps further, you’ll be done with the application process. You can expect to receive a response in less than one minutes. In some instances, an immediate response cannot be made and you will need to provide additional information before the card can be approved.