Are you having difficulties to sign in to Gmail account? If you answer is affirmative, then you are in the right lane. On the contrary, Gmail is an email service provider built and developed by Google. Gmail is another name for Google mail. Presently, Gmail is the best free email service provider in the world. Before the emergence of Google mail, Microsoft[outlook] and AOL has been commonly used webmail. But since the introduction of Google mail, it has overtaken other webmail services. In every professional community, one out of two people will prefer to have a Google mail account.
However, signing in to Gmail is not difficult as many people think it is. Gmail account sign in is a requirement for every Gmail users to access their Google mail account. It is a process you need to undergo before accessing your Google account. Gmail is a platform that has helped to improve email service. It is the overall best and the most used email service a as it has one billion active monthly users across the globe. Besides, when you sign in to Gmail email account, you are logged on to other Google services. And you can access Google products like YouTube, Google play, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Maps, and other Google products.
Gmail Account Sign in Overview
Furthermore, Gmail account sign in is a secure authentication system that reduces the burden of login for its users, by allowing them to sign in with their Google account. The same account they already use with Gmail, play, photos and other Google services. Also, you can use your Gmail account to sign in to other third-party sites and apps. You won’t have to remember individual usernames and passwords for each account. These are what signing in to Gmail offers you;
- When you are signed in, all of the google services work together flawlessly to offer help with everyday tasks like syncing your Gmail with your Google Calendar and Google maps to make sure you are always on top of your schedule.
- No matter which device or Google service you are using, your Gmail account gives you a consistent experience you can customize and manage at any time.
- When you sign in to your Google account, you’ll get the most out of all the Google services you use. Your account helps you to do more by personalizing your Google experience and offering easy access to your most important information from anywhere.
- Your Google account is protected by industry-leading security that automatically helps detect and block threats before they ever reach you.
Note: Google is not affiliated with third-party sites and apps that asks for authentication. Google simply provides sign in technology to these sites.
Sign in to Gmail Account | Gmail Log in
Singing in to Gmail account is free and easy. Meanwhile, when you log in with your phone, you will be automatically logged in. But if you have logged out or deleted the app. Follow the steps below to sign in to Google mail.
- On your phone go to www.gmail.com.
- On the homepage click the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top of your screen.
- Enter your Gmail email address on the text field which appears, type in your email address.
- Click next. It’s under the Gmail email address box.
- Enter your Gmail account password. The password you use to set up the account.
- Click Next. It’s below the password text box.
- Enter your two-factor authentication code if prompted.
- Finally, click I Agree.
Doing so, you will be taken to your Gmail page where you can view your new messages as well replying them. Logging into your Gmail account is usually as simple as entering your email address and password in the properly labeled text boxes.