Gmail login new account provides user with access to log into their newly registered Google email account. Gmail is an email service provider developed by Google. Email by Google is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. On Google mail, sending and receiving of emails is achieved in few seconds, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly. Google mail is the best email provider of the decade. It comes with 15GB storage capacity. With Gmail, Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. In order to send bigger files, you can insert files from Google Drive into the message.
Furthermore, Gmail is free and available for everyone as it has helped to improve the sending and receiving of emails. So, if you don’t have a Gmail account, you can get started today and start enjoying its features. Setting up a new account on the Gmail login page is easy. You will start by setting up a Gmail account, and during the sign-up process you will choose your Gmail account name. Creating a new account on Google provides you with a Gmail login which gives you access to other Google products like YouTube, Google plus, Google play, Google chrome, and other Google products.
Benefits of Creating New Account on Gmail
If you are yet to create a Gmail account, you are really missing out. If you create an account with Google, you will be given a Gmail login. With a Gmail login, you are able to have an easy search for your emails or anything personal. You do not have to worry about deleting emails because of the plenty of storage limits. Here are some of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy on Gmail;
- With Gmail you automatically get Google Account. When you have it, you can easily apply to all of the Google services.
- Secured: just like bank websites Gmail uses HTTPS to keep your mail secure. Google takes security very seriously. If you can’t remember your Gmail password there are very specific steps to recover it and only the owner can get back the password. This is because of the security steps google has taken to make sure no one else can get access to your account.
- Personalization: The Gmail platform is very easy to customize and you may change almost every aspect of it. You can chafe colors, themes, font size, type of font, how messages are displayed, etc. This way you can modify it to your liking.
- Enough Storage Space: Gmail offers 15 GB of storage space, which is shared with Google Drive and Google Photos. You can buy additional storage space if necessary.
- Amalgamated with Google hangouts: Gmail’s desktop version shows a Google Hangouts (formerly Google Talk) interface on the screen, so you can send instant messages and make video and voice calls conveniently.
Can I have Two Gmail Account?
Yes, definitely you are permitted to have as many accounts as you want, and Gmail makes it easy to sign in to multiple accounts at the same time. If you have more than one Gmail Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once. On Google mail, you can switch between accounts without signing out and back in again.
How to Create New Gmail Account | New Gmail Login
Creating a Gmail Account is free and easy. As I have said, when you create an account on Google you will be provided with a Gmail login. Your Gmail login is your username which will end with @gmail.com. And a password not shorter than eight characters. To create your new Gmail account, follow the guidelines below;
- Launch your preferred web browser.
- Visit www.gmail.com.
- On the Gmail login page, click ‘Create account’.
- The sign-up form will appear. Follow the directions by entering the required information.
- Then, enter your phone number to confirm your account. A two-step verification process is taken by Google for security.
- A verification code will be sent to you through SMS by google. Enter the code to complete the account verification.
- Also, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
- Then you will have your account created.
When you are done creating your account, you will be automatically signed in on that device. However, you will need to sign in to your account and sign out whenever you are done with your activities on Gmail. Signing out is necessary is you are using a public shared device because it helps to prevent unauthorized and illegal access to your account.