Are you looking forward to saving money on fees and charges while traveling? Or do want to go abroad and worried about how you should spend? If yes, then Halifax clarity credit card is a perfect solution for that. Halifax clarity credit card issued by the bank of Scotland is a card that can help you manage your spending when you are overseas as it charges no foreign transaction fees.
Halifax clarity card is targeted at those who make purchases in foreign currencies either at home or abroad. Moreover, this card is issued on the Mastercard network which means it comes with Mastercard benefits.
On the contrary, Halifax’s clarity credit card does not offer any rewards and sign-up bonus as well. This makes the card very unappealing. On the other hand, it is very attractive as a travel card as it provides you with a low-cost means of making purchases in other currencies rather than sterling.
Moreover, it has a competitive representative APR of 19.9%. And it has fewer fees compared to other credit cards, even from Halifax. When it comes to traveling, this card really serves its purpose as a travel card. Thus, if you are in need of a credit card, Halifax clarity Mastercard is hugely recommended for you.
Benefits of Halifax Clarity Credit Card
Just like other credit card comes with their own share of benefits, Halifax clarity is not also lacking in that aspect. With Halifax clarity credit card, you don’t have to take additional currency with you. Halifax clarity simply provides the following benefits;
- It has a competitive exchange rate in that when you pay in local currency with your card, they are automatically converted using the Mastercard rate.
- As a cardholder, you can travel overseas without having to worry about foreign transaction fees.
- Since this card is issued on the Mastercard network, it can be used anywhere Mastercard cards are accepted. You can use Halifax Mastercard at more retailers than American express at home and abroad.
- This card does not charge annual fees which allows you to save money on fees.
- It comes with an eligibility checker which allows you to see your odds of being accepted before you apply.
- It offers full fraud protection and zero liability. This means you are not responsible for any transaction you did not authorize or if you lose your card.
- 24/7 customer service.
- With your card, you can make secure payments anywhere you see the contactless symbol.
- No cash withdrawal fees.
Above all, Halifax clarity is a handy travel companion for those who are looking forward to saving money for what counts. With this card, you can redefine traveling as it charges no foreign transaction fees.
How to Apply for Halifax Clarity Credit Card
In addition, Halifax offers an eligibility checker on its platform which you can use to check your chances of approval. You can use the Halifax clarity eligibility checker without impacting your credit score. You can apply for a Halifax clarity credit card either online, via phone, or at any Halifax branch.
- Launch a web browser and visit Halifax official website.
- On the homepage, click on the ELIGIBILITY CHECKER link.
- On the next page, click on the link that reads ‘I’m a new customer’.
- Scroll down and click on the Travel since you need a travel card.
- Then proceed with the application by first choosing a title for yourself.
- Then enter your first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, gender, email address, confirm your email address.
- Also, enter your main phone number, other phone numbers [optional], marital status, and nationality.
- Enter the month and year you arrive in the UK.
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Do you have a visa?
- Enter your postcode.
- When did you move here?
- Select your residential status.
- Click on your employment status and enter your annual income before tax.
- Click on the number of people that depend on you to support them with your income.
- Enter the amount you pay towards your mortgage/rent each month.
- Then enter the amount you pay towards childcare costs, maintenance, and school/university fees each month.
- Click on the yes or no button if you would like to transfer the balance of any non-Halifax credit or store cards.
- Enter the credit limit you find useful.
- Click on the box by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the check eligibility tab below.
Within five minutes, you will get a response to the eligibility checker you made online.
Halifax Clarity Login
However, if you already have a Halifax clarity card with you and have signed up for online access, you can manage your account online. But to do this, you should log in to your account. Hence, we’ll be showing you how to do that below;
- Visit Halifax’s official website using the link above.
- Once the page load, locate the sign-in link and click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to the login page.
- On the first field, enter your username.
- Then enter your password on the other field.
- To stay automatically logged in on your computer or phone, click on remember me.
- Having done that, click on the continue button.
When you log in to your Halifax card account, you can review transactions, check balances, make payments, request transfers, and many more on your mobile phone or computer.