Are you thinking of how to cancel your Hulu subscription? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, we’ll be showing you how to cancel your Hulu subscription. Hulu is an American-based subscription video service. It is fully controlled and owned by the Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and international and Comcast. It is among the most used and popular streaming sites around, enough good reasons are available to back that up. Hulu is unique with the presence of its extensive library of live TV shows, movies, and abundance of original content.
Visiting the site for the first time can be tricky especially for beginners. Hulu specializes primarily on streaming newer TV shows from popular network broadcasters, blockbuster, documentaries and independent films. The site is totally different from other well-known streaming sites like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and so on. Users can have access early enough in a week and sometimes in a day to watch episodes of popular broadcast TV after they have been aired. In the meantime, Hulu allows you to cancel your subscription if you are not satisfied with it for any reason.
Hulu’s website supports a wide range of common streaming devices, which includes Android, iOS devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Fire tablets, Google’s Chromecast devices, Mac, Android Tv and PC browsers.
Check It Out <<< Hulu Live TV – Live TV & Streaming In One Place With Hulu |Hulu Live
How to Cancel Your Hulu Subscription
You might feel unsatisfied with Hulu services and want to cancel your subscription. You can do that anytime you want and you can easily bounce back again on your subscription if you choose to come back. To cancel, follow these steps;
- Go to your Account page on your mobile browser or computer.
- Select Cancel under your Subscription. Then follow the simple steps displayed on your screen to deactivate your subscription on your Hulu account. You can also call their Customer service. Once done you will receive a confirmation email from Hulu, make sure you keep the confirmation email for your records.
With these steps carefully followed, you can easily cancel your Hulu subscription. After you have canceled the subscription on your Hulu account. Your Account page should be showing “Your subscription is about to cancel”. You can still visit the site until your current billing cycle ends, but you will not be charged afterward.
How to Cancel Hulu Subscription on iPhone and Android
You can also cancel your Hulu subscription using the Hulu App. To cancel Hulu on iPhone Android;
- Launch the Hulu App on your device.
- In the bottom navigation bar, click ”Profile”.
- Then tap ”Account”.
- Re-enter your password.
- Navigate down until you see the ”Cancel Your Subscription” option. Once you’ve seen it, click ”Cancel”.
- Click on ”Continue to Cancel”.
- Answer the brief questionnaire, then tap ”Continue to Cancel”.
Cancelling your Hulu subscription on the Hulu can only be done if you have the Hulu App on your mobile device.