Yahoo is no doubt one of the best web-based email service providers in the world. With more than a million users from across the world, Yahoo provides you with the best email experience. Meanwhile, like other email providers like Google Mail, Yandex, and a lot more, Yahoo mail also provides its users the opportunity of recovering their accounts. Forgetting passwords is a common issue in the world today. Due to one issue or the other, you might have forgotten your password but you can easily reset your password. Also, if you once deactivated your Yahoo mail account, you can Recover your account back.
However, you will need to recover your Yahoo account back within 30 days of sending the deactivation request otherwise your account will permanently be deleted. And if you haven’t sign in to your Yahoo account for over 12 months your account might automatically be deleted from the Yahoo server. To successfully Recover your Yahoo account, you must have access to your Recovery email address or phone number to be able to restore your account. Nevertheless, you can still recover your account without a phone number or an alternate email. Recovering your Yahoo username or your forgotten Yahoo password is very simple and easy, check the outline below.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Account
As earlier mentioned, the Yahoo mail account recovery process is easy. You will however need to visit the official login page of Yahoo on your web browser to carry out the process. Don’t forget recovering your Yahoo Mail account is vital as you won’t be able to access the features and services Yahoo has to offer. You can follow the steps and guidelines below;
- Open your service web browser
- Go to the Yahoo Mail official sign in page
- Tap on Forgotten username. This will tae you to the Yahoo mail recovery page.
- Now select a recovery option
- Enter your email address or phone number
- Or enter your Yahoo mail recovery phone number or email address
- Tap on continue
- If you entered your Yahoo mail email address or a recover email address
- Or if you entered the phone number you used to sign up an account with Yahoo or the recover phone number
- You will be sent verification code to any of the above
- Enter the Verification code and your account will be restored
- Now tap on your account
Afterward, you will be required to create a new password since you already have access to your old password. Enter a new and strong password and your Yahoo mail account recovery process will be complete and you will be taken to your account.
How to Recover Yahoo Password Without an Alternate Phone Number or Alternate Email
Do you know you can also recover your Yahoo mail account without necessarily having an alternate phone number or an alternate email? The steps and process to recover your Yahoo Password without a phone number and alternate email are quite simple and easy to go about. Follow the steps and process below;
- Open your device web browser
- Visit the official login page of Yahoo mail
- Enter the Yahoo mail account you want to recover by entering the Yahoo account username
- Tap on Forgot Password on the next page
- On the next page your phone number, be displayed on your screen and you will be asked to confirm it
- A verification code will be sent to your number, enter the verification code
- Confirm your humanity on the next page by taking the reCaptach
Finally, create a new password and tap on Continue and you will automatically be taken to your Yahoo account. There you can add a recovery email or phone number in case of next time.