How do I create a Hulu account or how do I find my Hulu account? In any category you fall, consider your problem solved. If you are a movie lover, you must have heard about Hulu at one time or the order. On the contrary, Hulu is an online streaming platform that offers you some of the best in Tv programming. It is based in America and fully regulated and majorly owned by the Walt Disney Company with UBC Universal, possessed by Comcast as an equity stakeholder.
Initially, Hulu was founded as a joint venture between NBC universal and news corporation, providence equity partners, and later the Walt Disney company. As of 2010, Hulu launched a subscription portal originally branded as Hulu + which featured seasons of full programs from the companies and other partners and broadcast delay access to new episodes. However, signing up with Hulu is free. When you create an account, it gives you access to Hulu free trials. Before you create a Hulu account, you will want to check a few things off your list. Above all, ensure you have a valid form of payment, a Hulu-supported device, and a strong internet connection.
What Does Hulu Offer You?
When you create an account with Hulu, you’re sure to enjoy a lot of benefits. Hulu is a platform that is very popular and widely used. Currently, Hulu has over 35.5 million subscribers worldwide and has grown by expanding its on-demand library of tv shows and releasing original programming. Below are some of its benefits;
- Hulu gives you access to watch exclusive and new series on its supported device.
- It allows you to cancel your subscription at any time.
- There are no hidden fees attached to streaming movies.
- Hulu monthly subscription is relatively low at $5.99 per month.
- It offers you different subscription plans.
- Outstanding selection of movies and tv shows.
- Cloud DVR
- Varied channel lineup.
- The offline download feature requires a premium account.
- Price increase for live TV.
- The base on-demand plan includes ads.
- Fewer high-quality originals than competitors.
How Do I Find My Hulu Account?
You can find your Hulu account on any of Hulu supported devices. To find your Hulu account, follow the steps below,
- Visit the Hulu app on a supported browser.
- On the homepage, click on the login button at the top right corner of the welcome page.
- Enter the Hulu email address and password on their respective fields and click on login.
- From the list, select your personal profile and start streaming movies.
Meanwhile, if that was your first time signing in to your Hulu account on that device, you may be required to activate it using the activation code.
How to Protect My Hulu Account
- Visit the Hulu app on a supported web browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Visit your account page.
- On the right side, look for ‘your account section’.
- Click on protect your account under privacy and settings.
How to Create a Hulu Account
To create an account with Hulu, you need to use a valid form of payment. Hulu accepts US-issued debit and credit cards, digital payment methods like Venmo and PayPal, and Hulu gift cards. Irrespective of how you create your Hulu account, you could be billed through a third party like Roku, iTunes, Amazon, Sprint, or Spotify.
- Open a supported internet browser on any Hulu-supported device.
- Visit the Hulu streaming platform.
- On the welcome page, click on ‘Start your free trial’.
- Select any Hulu plan.
- You will be taken to the sign-up page. Enter your email address, password, name, date of birth, and gender.
If you carefully follow these steps, you will get your account created.