Have you heard about IAFF primary access Mastercard? If not, then you are on the right lane. To start with, IAFF primary access Mastercard is a credit card issued by capital one bank. This card comes with great features and benefits that makes the card a price pick. Also, it’s a card that requires good credit. IAFF which means international association of fire fighters is a labour union representing paid full-time fire fighters and emergency services personnel in the United States and Canada.
This body was established in 1918 and is affiliated with the AFL-CIO in the United States and the Canadian labour congress in Canada. It has over 316,00 members in its more than 3,200 affiliate organizations. So, the IAFF issues a credit card which allows you to make purchases and payments online. Unlike other credit cards, the IAFF primary access Mastercard charges no annual fee. Besides, cardholders can access high credit line when they make their first five payments on time. Furthermore, the IAFF Mastercard offers hardship grants, and cardholders get rebates and discounts and it also includes Mastercard benefits. So, if you are in need of a card that can help you build your credit to the credit range you’ve always decided, going for the IAFF Mastercard will not be a wrong choice.
How IAFF Primary Access Mastercard Works
The IAFF primary access Mastercard is a Mastercard and it is accepted anywhere the Mastercard is accepted. On the contrary, this card is only available to IAFF members. On the other hand, this Mastercard provides you with access to a number of identity theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of identity theft. Basically, IAFF offers three credit cards which are primary access, rate advantage and cash rewards. Whichever credit card you choose, after 90 days as a cardholder, you may be eligible for hardship grants. All grants accepted for qualified users are paid by check and you don’t have to pay them back. Also, IAFF members are eligible for union plus negotiated benefits and discounts. It has 23.24% APR.
Benefits of IAFF Mastercard
The IAFF Mastercard comes with amazing and exciting benefits. Hence, we’ll be listing its benefits below;
- It charges $0 annual fee.
- IAFF Mastercard offers you exclusive union member hardship protections and reductions.
- It comes with Mastercard benefits.
- Users access a higher credit line when they make their first five payments on time.
- It helps eligible cardholders who have lost significant income for a long-term illness or liability.
- Supports qualified cardholders with huge unreimbursed hospital expenses.
- Helps qualified card users who have recently been laid off.
With these benefits, you can build your IAFF primary access Mastercard.
IAFF Primary Access Mastercard Application
Applying for an IAAF primary access Mastercard is very easy. However, the application is available for the current union members in good standing of a participation union. Retired union members, or family members of a current union member in good standing of a participating union residing in the fifty United States. Washington D.C. or a US military location. For family members of union members, some exclusions may apply. So, to apply for the IAFF Mastercard, follow the steps below;
- Visit the IAFF primary access Mastercard application page.
- Once the page loads, scroll down and click on the Apply Now button under primary access.
- On the application page, start by entering your personal information such as: first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, social security number [SSN].
- Choose a union you belong to.
- Tick if you are a US citizen or not.
- Enter your contact information such as: residential address, Apt/Suite [if applicable], zip code, city, state, email address, and primary phone number.
- Scroll down and enter your financial information such as: employment status, total annual income, monthly rent/mortgage.
- Answer if you have any bank account.
- Review and agree to the terms of electronic communications disclosure.
- Then scroll down and click on the Continue button.
- You will be shown the full details of your information to check if it is correct.
- If it is, click on the Continue button.
- By clicking on the Submit Application button, agree to the additional acknowledgements.
That’s all. It is quite easy as you can see. Firstly, your information will be validated and your finances will be reviewed. However, you may not be approved instantly. It may take 7-10 working days before you are approved.