On the contrary, this IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard is issued by Capital One Bank. However, this IAFF Rate Advantage credit card is a card that appears as a great credit that comes with a lot of benefits when approved, and it must be a credit line of $500-$7,500. Meanwhile, with IAFF Rate Advantage credit card, you get to enjoy no annual fee charge and a low-interest rate use of card.
Furthermore, IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard, you will enjoy the 0% intro APR, for the first 15 months on transfer and purchases. Also, for the first 15 months, you get a fee for each transfer that is posted to your account. Moreover, this IAFF Rate Advantage credit card also offers rebates and discounts as well as hardship grants.
Benefits of IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard
However, this IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard has some benefits for you if you have the card. Meanwhile, the benefits you will come across while using the IAFF Rate Advantage card are:
- You get to enjoy a low-interest rate
- No annual fee charges are deducted anytime you used the card for the purchase.
- It offers hardship grants
- Revel rebates and discounts
However, this is not all the benefits you get while using the card payment. Meanwhile, the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard also have MasterCard’s benefits.
Eligibility Requirement to Apply for IAFF Rate Advantage Credit Card
However, there some things you need if you want to apply for the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard application. The things you need to be qualified of are:
- You must be a union member and in a good standing of a participating Union.
- You might be a retired union member also.
- Must be a family member of a current union member in good standing of a participating union as well as members of working America.
- That your family member must reside in the 50 United states, Washington DC or a U.S. military location.
- Your union name and union local number.
If you have these things, then you are qualified for applying for the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard credit card application.
IAFF Rate Advantage Card Application
However, if you won’t take advantage of the interest the first thing for you to do is to apply. If you don’t apply, you won’t be accessed to take advantage of the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard. However, some simple steps on how to apply for the IAFF Rate Advantage card payment will be listed below:
- Visit the Capital One Financial Corporation application page
- You will see an application form to fill instantly after the website opens
- You did asked to fill out some information like your Email address, first name, Last name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, APT, Unit or Suite number, City, State, and Zipcode.
- In the residential section, you will be asked for your Mailing address and your house address
- Also, you will be asked for your phone number, work phone number, social security number, and date of birth.
- Thick Yes if you are a U.S citizen
- Enter your monthly mortgage/rent amount, Residence type Employment status your mother’s maiden name, and your annual income in Total.
- Enter your union name, union local, your bank account (optional)
- After that, click on the continue application to finish your application.
However, there is the following IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard application. By completing the application for the credit card, you get entitled to the following IAFF Rate Advantage card benefits mentioned above.
How do I login to my IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard account?
However, the login helps you gain access to your account. Meanwhile, you can login anytime you like and you must keep your login details safe from any other IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard users. Some easy steps on how to login will be listed below:
- Visit the Capital one sign in page
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the “Sign in” button
After clicking on the sign in button, you will be redirect to your account’s dashboard automatically.