How do I search for an Instagram user or can I find an Instagram user ID? In the meantime, Instagram has proved itself as one of the best social media platforms. Presently, it is the most popular social media platform in the world. However, the aged social media giant Facebook still remains the world’s most widely used social media platform. Although Instagram is owned by Facebook, it is now bigger than Facebook in some aspects. Over the years, Instagram has been a home for brands, content writers, influencers, small business owners, and everyone in between. At the moment, it has roughly one billion monthly users and it is most popular in the United States and India. Each of them has up to 140 million Instagram users.
As an Instagram user, you can also search for other Instagram users on the Instagram website or Instagram app on your mobile device. You can simply find other Instagram users using the Instagram search bar. The photo and video sharing social media app place a big emphasis on search and discovery of content. It is one of the few social media websites with a search engine and explores tab. Thus, the Instagram search user is a feature on Instagram which every Instagram user to find another Instagram user ID. And this can be done by using the Instagram search engine.
How To Search An Instagram User
Searching for an Instagram user or users is very easy and can be done in a few seconds. Meanwhile, Instagram does not save your search history. So, none of your search queries will be saved and shown in your account. Moreover, you don’t have to login or connect your account before you search for an Instagram user. But when you don’t log in to your Instagram, account, you won’t have much access to view more of their posts. In this section of our article, we’ll be showing you how to find Instagram user ID. To search for users, follow the guidelines below;
- Launch the Instagram app on your mobile device or visit Instagram.com
- Then enter your phone, number, username or email and password on the field provided.
- Click the login button to access your account.
- On the top of the Instagram homepage using Instagram.com, you will see a search engine at the top of the homepage. But using the Instagram app, the search bar is located at the explore tab.
- Enter the name of the Instagram user on the search field.
- As you are entering the username, you see results relating to that search instantly.
Once you’ve found the Instagram user, click on the name and check whatever you want to check on the user’s videos and stories. You can check Instagram user posts, reels, tagged, and IGTV.
How To Find An Instagram User Using Phone Number
Not only search for an Instagram user by name, but you can also find users with their phone numbers. Although, the easiest and fastest way to find an Instagram user is to type their username on the search field. But let’s assume you don’t know the person’s username or you probably forgot it. Instead of trying to find the person using several usernames and disturbing yourself, you can simply use the phone number of the user. The video and photo-sharing social media app allow you to find anyone on its platform. In as much as the person is an Instagram user and the person’s number is registered as well. Thus, you can find an Instagram user by phone number, using the steps below;
- At first, make sure you have the person’s number with you.
- Then launch the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the profile of the screen to go to your profile.
- At the top right corner of your profile, click the hamburger menu icon.
- Click ‘Discover People’ and click ‘Contacts’ on the find people page.
On that page, you will see every contact on your phonebook that is registered on Instagram. From there, you can proceed to check the list to see whoever it is you want to view their photos, videos, or follow.