Pay your debt quickly with the JetBlue card as it offers a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. The JetBlue card issued by Barclays Bank Delaware is a co-branded airline card that allows you to save money as it does not charge an annual fee. Thus, you can save money on those fees. Moreover, this card is issued on the Mastercard network which means that it comes with Mastercard benefits.
Basically, Barclays Bank Delaware offers two JetBlue cards – JetBlue card and JetBlue plus card. Both cards are used on the Mastercard network and they earn you rewards.
On the contrary, JetBlue card does not offer a redemption bonus like JetBlue plus card. It does not offer an anniversary bonus as well. On the other hand, JetBlue Mastercard offers TrueBlue points and JetBlue travel benefits for cardholders. At first, JetBlue was partnering with American express. But now, it has switched over to Barclays and Mastercard.
Therefore, the JetBlue Mastercard now seems to be a development over the old American Express card. As a credit card user, making use of this card is a good idea provided you travel no less than one time in a year with the affiliated airline.
Benefits of JetBlue Card
Just like other credit cards, the JetBlue card also comes with its own share of benefits. This card offers amazing benefits and great perks especially to low spenders and those who do not travel frequently. Hence, you stand a chance to enjoy the benefits below as a holder of this card;
- Unlike the JetBlue Plus Card, this card does not come with a yearly cost of ownership. No annual fee is charged for using this card.
- You get 0 % introductory on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles.
- Based on the fact that JetBlue cards are no longer on American express but now issued on the Mastercard network. You can use it at millions of locations and ATMs that accepted Mastercard cards – that’s virtually every day.
- After you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months, you earn 10,000 bonus points.
- As a cardholder, you get 50% inflight savings on cocktails and food purchases.
- Irrespective of where life takes you, you can travel with peace of mind. No fees are charged on foreign transaction purchases.
- On qualified JetBlue purchases, you’ll get 3X points.
- You get 2X points at grocery stores and restaurants.
- Also, you get 1X points on all other purchases.
- Your card comes with chip technology. So, your payments are more secure at chip terminals in the U.S and overseas.
- $0 fraud liability protection which means you are not responsible for any transaction you did not authorize.
- You can earn and share TrueBlue points together.
- There are no blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights.
Above all, points that are awarded to your TrueBlue account does not expire. You can redeem your points at any time you like.
How to Apply for JetBlue Card
How can I apply for a JetBlue card or how can I make an online application for JetBlue Mastercard? Having gone through the benefits of this card, you might find it benefits and hoping to get it. In that case, we’ll get you covered. Because you can make an online application by using these simple steps below;
- Visit the JetBlue card application page on the Barclays Bank website.
- On the Barclays card website, click on the blue Apply Now button at the top.
- Then you will be redirected to the application page.
- General information – first name, last name, permanent address, Apt or Suite or Bldg., city, state, zip code, residence status, and time at a permanent address.
- Employment and financial information – the source of income, occupation, and total annual gross income.
- Then click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Would you like express delivery of the card to your house ($15.00 per card)?
- Contact information – primary phone, email address, and work phone [opt].
- Click yes if you are a U.S citizen.
- Security information – date of birth, social security number, and mother’s maiden name.
- Check the paperless statements box below.
- If you are a TrueBlue member, enter your number on the field provided.
- Add an authorized user and balance transfer to your account if you wish to.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Lastly, click on Apply button below.
Note: To apply, you must be at least 18 years of age and also a permanent resident of the United State of America.
JetBlue Card Login
If you eventually get the JetBlue card after making an online application, you can manage your account online. But you need to log in to your account before you can do this. Logging in your JetBlue card is very easy and can by following these procedures;
- Visit the Barclays card website using the link above.
- At the of the apply now button, locate the login link and click on it.
- A page will pop-up, click on cardmember login.
- To access your account, enter your username on the first field.
- On the second field, enter your password.
- After that, tap the login button.
With these steps, you can successfully login to your account online and manage it. To access your account, you have to provide your login credentials before you can view your account info online.