If you regularly fly with JetBlue, then JetBlue plus card is an ideal card to opt for if you frequently fly on that airline. With this card, you can now earn an additional 40,000 miles. The JetBlue Plus card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware, which is now issued on the Mastercard network. Formerly, JetBlue was partnering with American Express but has now switched to Barclays and Mastercard. Thus, JetBlue plus card is accepted at millions of locations worldwide where Amex cards are not accepted. This card allows you to earn valuable rewards points and easily offsetting the yearly charges.
Basically, JetBlue offers two credit cards – JetBlue plus card and the no annual fee JetBlue card. Both cards offer rewards but JetBlue plus card stands out as it has a higher earning rewards rate compared JetBlue card. The only thing that makes the JetBlue card more beneficial is that it does not come with an annual fee. Whereas, plus card comes with an annual fee of $99 which is quite high for a travel card. Although JetBlue is not as large as other airlines, JetBlue’s credit card earns you decent rewards and an introductory bonus.
Benefits of JetBlue Plus Card
In addition, JetBlue plus card offers you a wide range of benefits as well as an ongoing annual deposit that helps you offset the $99 annual fee. Even if you are a casual JetBlue flyer, this card can add value to your wallet. Hence, JetBlue credit card comes with the following benefits;
- You can earn up to 100,000 bonus points. After you spend $1,000 on purchases and have fully paid the annual fee, in the first 3 months, you earn 50,000 bonus points.
- Also, if you spend up to $6,000 on purchases within the first twelve months, you’ll get an additional 50,000 bonus points.
- On every qualified JetBlue purchase, you make, you get 6X points.
- At restaurants and eligible grocery stores, you get 2X points.
- On all other purchases, you get 1X points.
- Unlike JetBlue card, JetBlue plus card offers you an anniversary bonus each year after your account anniversary.
- There are no blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights.
- You can use this card at any location and ATMs that accept Mastercard cards.
- As a cardholder, you get 50% inflight savings on food purchases and cocktails.
- After spending $50,000 or above on purchases each year, you’ll enjoy mosaic benefits.
- After using your card to purchase a JetBlue vacation package of $100 or above, you get an annual $100 statement credit.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- You can earn unlimited rewards.
- Enjoy low introductory APR on balance transfers made within 45 days after opening your account.
- It comes with fraud liability protection. Thus, you’re not responsible for any transaction you did not authorize with your card.
Above all, points earned into your TrueBlue account does not expire. This means you can redeem your points anytime. You’ll also get a free first checked bag when you use your card to purchase tickets.
How to Apply for JetBlue Plus Card
However, JetBlue plus card requires an excellent credit score to get approved. For the no annual fee JetBlue card, you need at least a FICO score of 700. But for the JetBlue Plus card, you need a FICO score of 750 to increase your chances of approval. You can apply for JetBlue credit card by following the procedures below;
- Launch a supported web browser and visit the JetBlue plus card website.
- On the top of the card’s homepage, click on the apply now button.
- You will then be taken to the application page.
- Enter your general information which includes your first name, last name, permanent address, Apt/Suite/Bldg. [opt], city-state, zip code.
- Time at permanent residence and residential status.
- Employment and financial information – the source of income, occupation, and total gross annual income.
- Would you like express delivery of the card to your house ($15.00 per card)? Click on Yes or No.
- Contact information – email address, primary phone, and work phone [opt].
- Security information – social security number, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name.
- Check the paperless statement boxes.
- If you are a TrueBlue member, enter your TrueBlue number in the field provided.
- Add an authorized user and balance transfer if interested.
- View and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then click the Apply button below.
Applying for this card is pretty easy and can be done in few minutes. But make sure you view the terms and conditions well. It contains information about rates, the annual fee, other costs, and rewards programs associated with the use of the card.
JetBlue Plus Card Login
Nevertheless, if you already have the JetBlue plus credit card and have signed up for online banking, you can manage your account. But you should login to your account before accessing your account. So, we’ll be showing you the steps needed to login into your card account.
- Visit the Barclays card website on your mobile devices.
- On the homepage, click on the login page.
- Then the sign-in page will appear.
- On that page, enter your username and password.
- Having done that, click on the login link.
The cardmember login process is very easy if you carefully follow these steps.