Jetstar Mastercard issues by Macquarie bank limited is a card that allows you to earn rewards points as a traveler and as you make purchases while saving with low interest. This card is issued on the Mastercard network which means that you can use it anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Jetstar Mastercard also offers you the option of earning rewards either via the Qantas frequent flyer program or Jetstar dollars program. As a Jetstar cardholder, you have the opportunity to choose either Qantas frequent flyer or Jetstar dollars for your reward program.
When you choose Jetstar dollars, you can use your points to redeem Jetstar travel vouchers. Bur your frequent flyer points can only be redeemed at the Qantas Store.
Basically, Jetstar has two different branded Mastercard in its credit card platform which is Jetstar Mastercard and Jetstar Platinum Mastercard. These two cards are linked to Qantas frequent flyer for every Qantas points you earn.
Also, you can link both cards to Jetstar dollars where you can earn points to redeem for Jetstar flights. The major differences between these two credit cards are their annual charges. The platinum charges an annual fee of $169 while the regular card comes with an annual fee of $69.
Furthermore, Jetstar Mastercard provides exclusives offer for retail, entertainment, and dining via Mastercard privileges and cardholders fly interest-free.
Benefits of JetStar Mastercard
In this section, we’ll show you what makes the Jetstar cards meaningful on a daily basis. If you are a frequent traveler, this can is ideal for you as well. Hence, you will enjoy the amazing benefits as a cardholder.
- Whenever you travel with your card, you can earn rewards points. This card is a perfect card for regularly fly with Jetstar.
- For every $200 you spend on eligible purchases, you earn 1 Jetstar dollar.
- Whichever Jetstar card you apply for, you’ll get 55 days interest free on purchases only.
- It offers 0% p.a. on balance transfers for fourteen months.
- You can make use of its introductory balance transfer rate to save on interest if you transfer a balance.
- When you use your card to book flights on Jetstar.com or via the Jetstar call center, you can save on payment fees.
- Based on the fact that this card is issued on the Mastercard network, you can use it anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- On your daily purchases, you can earn your choice of Jetstar dollars or Qantas points.
- When you book flights via Jetstar.com, you won’t pay interest for six months on flight and hotel bookings.
If you are an avid Jetstar flyer, then it makes sense that you make use of this card that offers you rewards for all your spending. The interesting part of this card is that you can make minimum payments each month.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for JetStar Cards
On the contrary, not everyone has the privilege to apply for Jetstar Mastercard. To apply for this credit card and get approved, you need to meet the eligibility requirements. That is, being eligible. To apply, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must an Australian citizen or permanently reside in Australia as temporary residents are not eligible.
- The intending applicant must have an excellent credit rating. In other words, your credit rating must be in good standing before you can be eligible.
- You must be at least 18 years of age before you can make an online application and Jetstar does not allow joint application.
- You must earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 annually.
Once you are able to meet the above requirements, you can proceed by making an online application for this card.
JetStar Mastercard Login
Meanwhile, if you already have a Jetstar account, you stay at the top of your account and manage your account online. To achieve this, you need to go through Jetstar Mastercard login process and you can do that by following the guidelines below;
- Visit the Jetstar login page on a web browser.
- Once the page loads, you will see the login page.
- Enter your access code in the first field.
- Then enter your access code on the second field.
- After that, click on the login button.
As you can see, logging in to your account is quite easy and can be done without stress if you carefully follow the steps above. When you log in to your Jetstar Mastercard account, you can stay updated on your account information and do anything you like.