Journey student credit card is a credit card issued by capital one. Capital one journey card offers easy flat rate rewards including a bonus for paying on time. on the contrary, you don’t have to be a student before you can apply for journey student credit card. Because many people thought the card is only available for student because of its name. But it is not only available to student. So, consider it if you have an average credit. This credit card from capital one requires you have at least average credit to be eligible. If you can meet the criteria, the card is worth having.
Furthermore, if you pay on time, you can be spontaneously considered for a credit limit increase for as little as six months. When you gain more available credit, it gives your credit score a boost, assuming you keep using only a small amount of it. The capital one journey credit card is a solid unsecured reward that is mainly for those with average or limited credit. As I said earlier, anyone can use it and not only students. However, it is not only for those with average or limited credit. If you want to improve your credit and receive some cashback, you can also go for this card.
How Journey Student Credit Card Works
With the journey student credit card, you’ll earn one percent cashback on all purchases which will be boosted when you pay your bills on time. Also, you can be considered for a credit line increase after six months. Unlike other credit cards, it does not charge an annual fee as well as no foreign transaction fees. So, when you make shopping overseas, you can be rest assured that you will not be charged a dime. Its fees are relatively low compared to other cards. Additionally, it offers juicy rewards program all add up to a profitable offer for anybody who wants help getting started in the world of building credit through responsible credit card use.
Unfortunately, capital one journey student credit card does not offer any welcome or sign-up bonus. It also charges $10 or 3% for each advance fee whichever is greater. More to its drawbacks, it has no introductory APR. The journey student credit card has a 26.99% APR variable on purchases and balance transfers with no introductory period.
Benefits of Capital One Journey Card
Moreover, the journey student credit card comes with smart spending perks and several benefits. So, let’s consider some of its benefits below;
- You’ll earn one percent cashback on every purchases.
- It has an $0 annual fee.
- The capital one journey card does not charge fees on foreign transaction as it makes it easy for students to travel abroad.
- Eligible cardholders will be automatically considered for a higher credit line in less than six months.
- It offers $0 fraud if your card is stolen or lost.
- You can monitor your credit profile with the creditwise app which is free for everyone.
- Also, you’ll earn $5 per month for one year on select streaming subscriptions wen you pay on time.
- It offers juicy rewards program.
- Managing of account.
- It provides 24/7 access to a list of merchants that charge your credit card monthly like subscriptions and bills on your account.
You can now see for yourself the amazing benefits this credit card offers.
Journey Student Credit Card Application
Applying for the journey students credit card is not difficult at all. Follow the guidelines below to apply for the card.
- Visit the journey students credit card application page.
- On the homepage, click on the green Apply Now button.
- Start by entering your personal information such as: first name, middle initial, last name, date of birth, SSN.
- Answer Yes or No if you are a US citizen or not.
- Next, enter your residential address [PO box not valid], Apt/Suite, zip code, city, state, email address, primary phone number.
- Now, enter the details of your financial information such as employment status, total annual income, monthly rent/mortgage.
- Select a bank account.
- Choose a language you would prefer for future communications.
- Review and agree to the electronics communication’s agreement.
- Finally, click on the Continue button.
If you are not eligible to apply, however. You might be considered for other credit cards. Your credit will only be checked once and it won’t affect your application. So, you will be able to accept or decline the offer.