Do you have bad credit and you are considering a credit card to go for? Here is a quick review of Marbles credit card. If yes, then marbles credit card is the credit card you should consider going for. To start with, marbles are offered by Newday ltd and it is mainly designed for those with bad credit or people who have no credit. If can responsibly use the Newday marbles credit card, it can assist you in building your credit card and enabling you easily get qualified for other credit cards in the future. Meanwhile, Marbles card payment is a card issued on the Mastercard network which means it comes with Mastercard benefits and it is accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
In other words, we can confidently say that the marbles Mastercard is a card builder majorly designed for people with less than stellar or excellent credit. If you find yourself going into overdraft towards the end of the month, the marbles credit card comes in handy. Marbles Mastercard offers limited rewards but does benefit from free SMS texts to help members stay on top of their account, an online account management and a UK customer helpline. This credit card has a variety of features designed to help you manage your finances closely and rebuild your credit history.
How Marbles Credit Card Works
The marbles credit card is a card that comes with no annual/monthly fees. Minimum monthly payment is £5 or 1% whichever is greater or the total of any interest, default fees and charges including 1% of the outstanding balance. Furthermore, balance transfer fee is 3% or and its foreign usage charge of 2.95%. Late payment fee could cost up to £12 as well as exceeding limit fee. Also, there is no fee for additional fee and dormancy. Marble Mastercard offers an interest free period of purchases up to 56 days. This is one of the important features of this credit card. The minimum credit limit is £250 while cash advances of 39.94% also applies. Lastly, it has a representative APR of 34.9%.
Benefits of Marbles Mastercard
The Marbles Mastercard offers great benefits and perks to its users. It is a Mastercard and it is accepted in over 210 territories and countries and nearly 53 million merchants.
- With your card, you can view transactions, track your balance and manage payments wherever and whenever you want through the marble’s website.
- It allows you make contactless payments of up to £45.
- Marbles offers you peace of mind when making purchases with the Mastercard secure code.
- With this card, you can rebuild your credit rating.
- It offers fast eligibility checker which you can use to find out if you would be accepted for the card.
- No annual.
- You’ll get up 56 days interest free period.
In addition, the credit card also comes with limited rewards, high APR variable compared to other credit cards, and also provide a better experience for those with bad credit.
Requirements to Apply for Marbles Credit Card
You must meet the following eligibility criteria if you want to get approved for the marbles credit card
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- You must reside in the UK.
- You must not have taken aqua, opus or fluid card in the past 12 months or already have a marbles card.
- Applicant must have a UK bank account.
How to Apply for Marbles Credit Card
To apply for the marbles credit card, you need to use the fast check eligibility to check if you will be approved. Hence, follow the guidelines below to apply;
- Launch a web browser and visit the Marbles official website.
- Scroll down and click on the Check Eligibility button.
- Enter your personal details such as title, last name, first name, date of birth, marital status.
- Then enter your contact details such as email address, mobile number, residential status, and postcode.
- Enter the period of time you’ve used in your current address.
- Next is your employment and spending information which includes employment status, annual income, and the number of people financially dependent on you.
- Answer the three questions below.
- Finally, click on the Check Eligibility button to check your eligibility.
You will need to wait to get approved. And once you are approved for any marbles credit card of your choice.