If you have heard about lovesac credit card, chances are that you’ve also heard about old navy credit card. Both the lovesac credit card and old navy credit card is issued by synchrony bank. But in this article, we’ll be talking about the old navy credit card. As I have said, old navy credit card is issued by synchrony bank. The old navy credit cards offer five times points per dollar at old navy and its affiliates. Also, they offer first access to sale and exclusive deals.
With this card, you’ll enjoy 20% off your first card purchases, and this credit card rewards you everywhere you go. The old navy credit card is a better option of rewarding yourself. Also, it offers points and rewards to its users. Besides, the old navy credit card can be used anywhere visa is accepted, while the basic store can only be used at old navy, hill city, banana republic, and athlete. At all these stores, you’ll earn 5X points per dollar. And for every 500 points you earn, you receive a $5 reward. In other words, you will receive a 5% cash back equivalent which is pretty good.
How Old Navy Credit Card Works
Normally, cardholders earn five points for every $1 spent at old navy family of brands, in-store location. Additionally, gap Inc. Old navy credit card will get you one point for every point spent outside of old navy brands, anywhere visa credit cards are accepted. Customers who have a Gap Inc. This credit card can be used anywhere Visa Credit Cards are accepted. Also, there is no total limit on the rewards you can earn. You receive a reward of $5 for every 500 points you earn.
You can earn up to a maximum of $50 at a time. And add up to a to a max of $250 per billing cycle. Any rewards you earn can that amount to less than $5 or that push you over $250 will be rolled over to a future billing cycle. However, reward points expire two years after your last purchase. The old navy card has an annual fee of $0. On the contrary, you won’t get an introductory interest fee period. The ongoing APR is 25.99% variable. Which means if you are not paying off your card every month, you could rack up some heavy charges.
Benefits of Old Navy Visa Card
The old navy credit card offers amazing benefits, rewards and unique perks for cardholders. Here are some of what this credit card offers.
- You’ll get 20% off your first purchase.
- When you enroll in paperless billing, you’ll earn 500 points.
- $5 reward for every 500 points earned.
- Exclusive offers throughout the year.
- Early access to popular sales.
- No annual fees.
- Zero fraud liability.
- One point for every $1 spent outside gap inc. brands.
- Can combine certificates with other discounts.
- New cardholders get a 2-month welcome shopping pass which provides 10% off on qualified purchases.
- The APR of old navy credit card is relatively high compared to other credit cards.
- Rewards can only be redeemed at Gap Inc. brands stores, either in store or online. There is no cashback program or other ways to use rewards.
- Also, points will expire after two years if your account is inactive.
- Rewards certificates generally expire in one month.
Old Navy Credit Card Application
If you apply for the card in-store or online, you will receive a response right away. If an instant approval is not granted, you will receive a letter from synchrony bank within one month regarding your application. Applicants can be approved for a credit card accepted at the Gap Inc. family of brands or a Gap Inc. Also, old navy credit card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. So, to apply for the card, follow the steps below;
- Visit the old navy credit card website.
- Once the page loads, click on the Apply Now button.
- On the application page, start by entering the following: last four digits of your SSN, and your mobile number.
- After that, click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, enter the following: first name, middle name [optional], last name, suffix [optional], street address, Apt# [optional].
- Zip code, city and state, primary phone, type, email address, confirm email address, SSN/ITN, date of birth [MM/DD/YYYY], annual net income, associate ID [optional].
- Then click on the Continue button.
- Choose how you would like to receive statements. Electronic statements or paper statements.
- Add an authorized user.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, click on box that says I have read and agree to the Credit Terms, the Consent to Electronic Communications confirming my acceptance to receive communications electronically, and the Application Disclosures, all set forth below. Selecting “Accept & Submit” constitutes my electronic signature.
- Finally, click on Accept and Submit.
With these steps, I assure you a successful application. You will receive a decision on your application by mail within seven to ten days. If you have provided a valid email address, you may receive a response by email within three to four days. Also, you will be shown your application reference number.