Does Pipedrive has a login page or how can I login to Pipedrive? Probably you have a Pipedrive account but finding it difficult to sign in to your account. If you find yourself in that condition, then consider your problem solved. As a Pipedrive user, you will agree with me that Pipedrive is one of the best cloud-based software companies in the world. It is the first CRM [Customer Relationship Management] portal developed from the salesperson’s point of view. Pipedrive is used by 95,000 companies in 150 countries and over 700 employees representing fifty nationalities.
Furthermore, Pipedrive offers services such as sales management, customer relationship management, and management marketing automation. In the meantime, Pipedrive comes with a login portal or page which every user can use to access their account. This company operates majorly in Estonia, United Kingdom, Portugal, London, Florida, Tallinn, and lots more. When you log in to Pipedrive, it offers you access to sales teams and management with more timely, detailed, and accurate sales reporting and revenue projections. In other words, the Pipedrive login page is only for those who already have a Pipedrive account.
Meanwhile, there are several ways in which you can use to login into your Pipedrive account. Presently, you can log in using your Pipedrive ID, Google, LinkedIn, and SSO. Thus, we’ll be showing you how you can access Pipedrive using any of the following methods.;
Logging in With Your Pipedrive ID
To sign in to Pipedrive with your Pipedrive ID;
- Launch a web browser and visit the Pipedrive login page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Then tap the green ‘’Log in’’ button.
Pipedrive Sign in With Google
To access Pipedrive with your Google account;
- Visit https://app.pipedrive.com/auth/login on a web browser.
- On that page, navigate down and click ‘’Google’’.
- Then enter your Google email address and password.
- Lastly, click ‘’Sign in’’.
Pipedrive Sign in With LinkedIn
- Visit the Pipedrive login page using the link above.
- Scroll down and tap ‘’LinkedIn’’.
- Enter your LinkedIn email address and password.
- Then click the blue ‘’Sign in’’ button.
Logging in With SSO
- Visit the Pipedrive sign-in page on a web browser.
- Scroll down and click ‘’SSO’’.
- Enter your email address and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to Pipedrive.
As you can see, Pipedrive offers different ways in which you can use to access its services. You can login either with your Pipedrive ID, Google, LinkedIn or SSO.
Pipedrive Login on Mobile App
In addition, you can also login to Pipedrive using the Pipedrive App for mobile devices. The Pipedrive App offers you greater opportunities to connect with you customers. To sign in using Pipedrive app;
- Visit Google Play Store.
- Enter Pipedrive on the search bar.
- Click ‘’Install’.
- After installing the app on your phone. Open it.
- Login using your email, LinkedIn or SSO.
Thus, you can access Pipedrive using any of the methods listed above. And if you are yet to create an account, you can Get Started today.