Polaris visa credit card is a store credit card offered by US bank. This credit card is a good card to go for if you are planning on making large purchases from Polaris. The Polaris visa credit card is also a universally accepted card with a revolving credit limit. It offers easy access to funds if there is need for urgent payments. And it is an easier way of paying for goods and services. Irrespective of where you are, Polaris credit card provides easy access to the good things in life.
If things go amiss on your travels, in a medical emergency or when your card is stolen or lost, you have to an emergency cash advance. The Polaris visa credit card is more just than a card as it offers you extraordinary opportunities and benefits, providing you with unbelievable financial flexibility and purchasing power. With the Polaris card, you can earn points that can be applied towards the purchase of Polaris products and vehicles, including all other purchases. Cardholders earn points on everyday purchases. The points which can be turned into Polaris cash applicable towards at every Purchases at every Polaris dealerships in the United States of America.
How Polaris Visa Credit Card Works
Furthermore, Polaris visa credit cardi is only valid for three years. And it offers a long 0% introductory APR period for balance transfers and purchases for six billing cycles. Points earned can be redeemed for Polaris gifts cards. The Polaris visa card earns you two points at Polaris dealerships for all $1 of eligible purchases on your card. Two points at gas stations at one point on every other purchases. Also, with your Polaris credit card you’ll get insurance coverage for automobile rentals. Immediately you earn 2,500 points with your card, you have the option to continue earning or to redeem your points for $25 in Polaris cash. After your first purchase, you’ll get 5,000 bonus points that can be redeemed for a $50 Polaris cash certificate.
Unlike other credit cards, it does not charge an annual fee. Additionally, it has a regular balance transfer APR of 15.49%-24.49% variable as well as a balance transfer fee of 3%, $5 minimum. A late payment fee of $37 also applies. Also, Polaris visa card reports to multiple credit bureaus which are Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion as well as a cash advance fee of 4%, $5 minimum. A good credit scores up to 700 is also needed to get the Polaris visa credit card. For foreign transaction fee, two percent of each foreign purchase or foreign ATM advance in US dollar. Three percent of each foreign purchase or foreign ATM advance in a foreign currency.
Benefits of Polaris Credit Card
Polaris visa credit card offers you irresistible benefits that you’d enjoy when using the card. Let’s take a look at some of its benefits below;
- It charges no annual fee.
- You’ll get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first six months.
- Your Polaris visa card can be used in more than 24 million merchants and 2.3 million ATMs globally where visa is accepted.
- There is up to 30% discount on international leisure rates and 35% discount on standard rates.
- It offers you online protection for your web transactions.
- You’ll earn two points at Polaris dealerships, two points at gas stations and one point on every other purchase.
- It has zero fraud liability and complete fraud protection.
- Also, it offers avail travel and emergency assistance services on the go.
- With this card, you’ll enjoy rental collision damage waiver.
- Above all, you’’ enjoy branchless online banking and subscribe for automatic bill payments.
- It requires good to excellent credit to qualify.
- Unlike other credit cards, it does not offer sign up bonus.
- Unfortunately, it does not also offer cashback or reward.
- It charges 3% on foreign transaction fee.
- No introductory offer.
- You won’t earn rewards on every purchase.
How to Apply for Polaris Visa Credit Card
To apply for Polaris visa credit card, you must note the following;
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years or older.
- Must have a credit score not less than 700
- You must reside in the United States.
- A valid SSN is also required.
- Visit the Polaris visa card website.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Now button.
- On the application page, enter your personal information such as, suffix, first name, last name, middle name, date of birth, SSN, country of citizenship.
- Primary phone number, phone number, email address.
- Then enter your housing information such as physical address, suite/unit, housing status, monthly payment, mail delivery address.
- Next, enter your income and employment information such as employment status, total annual income, source of total annual income.
- Answer Yes or No if you are interested in a balance transfer.
- Decide if you want to add an authorized user.
- Select card art
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Lastly, click on the Submit button.
In conclusion, the Polaris visa credit card is intended for off-road enthusiast. As such, this credit card will not likely appeal to everybody.