How can I create a ProtonMail account or how can I access the ProtonMail sign-up page? In the meantime, ProtonMail stands as one of the best email service providers in the world. With the appearance of some email services such as Gmail and the likes, messaging has become easier and faster. Although Google mail still remains the top email service, ProtonMail on the other hand cannot be sidelined. ProtonMail is an end-to-end encrypted email service based in Switzerland. It was founded in 2013 and all its servers are located in Switzerland.
Presently, ProtonMail allows everyone to create or sign up for an account on its sign-up page. When you sign up for ProtonMail, you can send and receive messages from anywhere in the world. When it comes to email encryption, ProtonMail is simply the best for that. So, when you create a ProtonMail account, you’ll get to enjoy some advanced features like email expiration and encryption. Just like most email services, you can access ProtonMail on any device. Be it a mobile phone or a computer. To learn more about ProtonMail sign up, kindly read on.
How to Sign up for ProtonMail
This part of this article will show you how to create a free ProtonMail account. Creating a ProtonMail account is very easy and convenient. The ProtonMail sign-up process is a simple procedure that can be done in a couple of minutes. Unlike other email services, ProtonMail will not ask for your personal information while signing up. A ProtonMail account gives you a domain name that ends with @protonmail.com. To sign up for ProtonMail, follow the steps below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the ProtonMail sign-up page.
- With this link, you will see yourself on the sign-up page.
- Then proceed with the sign-up process by entering your username and domain which is your ProtonMail email address. As said earlier, the domain name ends with @protonmail.com.
- On the next field, set up a strong password for your ProtonMail account. Your password must be unique and difficult to guess.
- Confirm your password by re-entering it in the next column.
- After that, enter a recovery email for your account. Meanwhile, the recovery email is optional but it is necessary in case you get locked out or forgot your password.
- Finally, click the ‘’Create Account’’ button below.
Voila! You completed the ProtonMail sign up process and now have a ProtonMail account.
After you’ve signed up for ProtonMail, you can log in to your account anytime using your ProtonMail ID. Your ProtonMail ID is your ProtonMail and password. To login to your ProtonMail account;
- Visit www.protonmail.com on a web browser.
- Click the ‘’Login’’ button at the top of the homepage.
- Another page then appears which is the login page.
- Enter your username on the first field.
- Then enter your login password on the second field.
- Having done that, click the ‘’Login’’ link.
If your login details are correct, your account will be successfully signed in and you will be taken to your ProtonMail inbox.