Qantas premier everyday Mastercard is a credit card issued by Citibank. The Qantas Mastercard offers a lifestyle of luxury to its users, with fascinating points, amazing benefits, which card users find rewarding at all times. With Qantas premier Mastercard, credit card, there is no limit to the amount of Qantas points you can earn at overseas or at home. As a new cardholder, you’ll earn 20,000 bonus points by spending $3,000 or more on eligible purchases within three months of card approval. Meanwhile, this offer will come to an end on 24 February, 2021. Which means you quickly need to get this card to enjoy this offer.
Furthermore, the Qantas premier everyday Mastercard comes with complimentary travel insurance and earns extra points on spends on Qantas. You’ll also enjoy six months interest free on your first purchase of selected Qantas products such as Qantas gift vouchers, Qantas flights, Qantas store, and Qantas wine.
The Qantas Mastercard is primarily made for regular flyers who want a competitive Qantas point earn rate without the high yearly fee. Also, the Qantas credit card is a Mastercard and comes with Mastercard benefits. As well as being accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
How Qantas Premier Everyday Mastercard Works
In addition, the Qantas Mastercard is a credit that that looks promising while it charges an annual fee of only $49. 19.99% is charged as interest rate on purchases and it offers up to fifty-five interest free days on purchases. The supplementary cardholder fee is $25 per card and supplementary cardholders are allowed to have up to four cards. Also, you will be charged 3% on all international purchases.
When you are using this card, you would roll in enough points for a one-way economy flight on the same route for all $8,000 spent in foreign currencies. As well as every $10,667 of everyday spend within Australia. On condition that you charge less than $3,000 every month to take advantage of the card higher 0.75 earning rate.
Nevertheless, you’ll be charged 21.99% interest rate on cash advances. One Qantas point per whole AU$1 corresponding with international spend including one additional Qantas point per $1 on Qantas spend.
Benefits of Qantas Mastercard
With the Qantas premier everyday Mastercard comes the following amazing and stunning benefits;
- With this card, you’ll simply get 5,000 bonus points each month you spend $1,000 or more on eligible purchases for the first five months you are a cardholder.
- It offers complimentary travel insurance and sign-up bonus points.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits.
- 0% on balance transfer for a year.
- It makes shopping more rewarding by bringing offers to earn bonus points when you shop at your favorite stores.
- It offers loyalty program.
- The Qantas money app allows you track your spending, balance and points.
- With Qantas, you can shop with peace of mind as it offers zero liability cover.
- You’ll get access to a 24/7 concierge service available to help you with everything.
As you can see, this card offers cardholders several benefits.
How to Apply for Qantas Premier Everyday Mastercard
Applying for Qantas Mastercard does not take much time. in few minutes you’ll be done with your application. Meanwhile, to apply you must meet the eligibility requirements and have the necessary documents at hand.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Must be a resident or citizen of Australia.
- You must earn at least $35, 000 annually to apply.
- You must not be a primary cardholder of another Qantas premier credit card account.
- Also, you must be a frequent Qantas flyer.
- Must not have applied for multiple credit cards recently.
- Visit the Qantas premier everyday Mastercard application page.
- On the homepage, locate the Apply Now button and click on it.
- A new page will then pop-up.
- Enter your membership number.
- Enter your last name and pin.
- Lastly, click on Get Started to apply for the card.
With more steps to go, you will complete your application.