RBC Avion visa infinite is a rewards card issued on the visa network. Enjoy exclusive offers, best in travel benefits, premium benefits, and unlimited choice with RBC Avion visa infinite. With this card, you’ll earn rewards on all categories in form of RBC points. If you are also a frequent traveler, the RBC Avion visa can add value to your wallet. Thus, an RBC Avion visa is also a travel card. With this card, you can earn RBC Avion rewards which is one of the most useful transferable rewards currencies for Canadians.
RBC Avion visa infinite is not just an ordinary travel rewards card, but also a lifestyle. With your card, you can fly on any airline, any flight, anytime. Actually, all Avion cards earn you travel rewards but an RBC Avion visa allows you on your own terms. That is, the way travel should be.
Meanwhile, the RBC Avion visa infinite comes with an annual fee of $120. For the primary card, you pay an annual fee of $120 and $50 each for each additional card. The annual fee is charged on the first day of the month after account opening. But if you are a frequent traveler, you can offset the annual fees.
Benefits of RBC Avion Visa Infinite
As a cardholder, you get to enjoy a lot of benefits such as travel rewards to top exclusive perks and privileges, plus points on your daily purchases. Unlike other travel rewards program, you can use your points to cover hotels, car rentals, taxes, airline fees, and much more. As a result, RBC Avion visa infinite offers the following benefits;
- Although the RBC Avion visa is a travel card, your points are not limited to travel alone. You can use your RBC points for almost everything such as saving for the future. You can also use these points for donating to your favorite charity, shopping for the latest tech, and the likes.
- Also, your points do not expire and there is no limit to the number of points you can earn.
- For every $1 spent, you’ll earn 1 RBC rewards points.
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- RBC Avion Visa comes with an attractive welcome bonus. As a new member, you get 15,000 welcome points.
- As a card issued on the visa network, you can use it to make payments anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
- With your card, you can travel anywhere you wish to go.
- Extensive insurance coverage. You can travel conveniently with trip interruption insurance and trip cancellation, and emergency medical.
- It allows you to save and earn quickly with RBC offers.
- You can redeem points for other great stuff such as the latest Apple products. More than 50,000 tech products and Best Buy and a remarkable selection of RBC financial vouchers, gifts cards, merchandise, and much more.
Indeed, the RBC Avion visa infinite is more just than a travel card as it offers great perks and rewards that other travel cards don’t offer. Above all, you can convert your RBC Rewards points to other eligible loyalty programs. With these points, you can get the best as an Avioner.
How to Apply for RBC Avion Visa Infinite
To get approved for RBC Avion visa infinite, you need to have a FICO score ranging from 650-749. Also, you must have a minimum personal income of $60,000. Or minimum household income of $100,00 or minimum total investable assets of $250,000. Thus, you can use the steps below to make an online application.
- On a web browser, visit the RBC Avion visa infinite application page.
- Then locate the blue ‘Apply Now’ link click on it.
- On the next page, click on get started.
- Are you already an RBC Client? Click on yes or no.
- If you are already an RBC Royal Bank Online Banking Client, you will be redirected to the sign in page.
- Then enter your client card/username and password on the field provided. From there, you will be directed on what to do.
- But if you are a new member, review the information and click the continue button.
- Now, enter your title, first name, initial, and last name.
- After that, tap the continue button.
From there, you can proceed by following the directives given to complete your application form. Applying is very easy and you will get a response after sixty seconds of completing your application.