Do you use Rocketmail in the last decade and still want to use it but finding it difficult to login to your Rocketmail account. If yes, then get your mind at rest because this article will provide your answers to that. But before we proceed, let me tell you what Rocketmail is all about. Firstly, Rocketmail is a free webmail service that has been from time immemorial. At a time, it was the leading email service provider that is widely used across the globe. Actually, it began as a product of the Four11 Corporation. At a time, Rocketmail competed with Hotmail [now Outlook] for the top spot among the free webmail services.
But as time goes on, Rocket mail including Four11 was acquired by Yahoo Inc in 1997 for $92 million. During this time of transition, users of Rocketmail can choose a new Yahoo ID. They could use example.rm as their Yahoo mail ID. Consequently, users can keep their Rocketmail email address and still enjoy the same services Yahoo mail users are enjoying.
In 2008, the Rocket mail brand was opened again by Yahoo for freshers to create an account using rocketmail.com. But in 2013, Yahoo closed the ability to create a new Rocketmail account. However, the existing Rocketmail account can still be accessed as they were not closed. This means if you have an existing Rocketmail account before the operation was shut down, you can still login to your account.
Rocketmail has a login portal that allows you login to your Rocketmail account. On the contrary, the login portal is now hosted by Yahoo mail. Therefore, if you have an existing Rocketmail account, you can still login into your account. Thus, you can sign in to your Rocketmail account on the Yahoo mail interface using your Rocketmail username and password. So, in this section, I’ll be giving you a step-by-step process for the Rocketmail login or Sign in. Below are steps that you can use to login into your account.
- At first, visit www.rocketmail.com on a web browser. When you enter the URL, it will redirect you to the new Yahoo mail login page since it has been acquired by yahoo.
- You will see the sign-in page at the left part of the homepage. The page tells you ‘Sign in using your Yahoo account’. But as Rocketmail is now a brand of Yahoo, input your Rocketmail login ID or username or associated phone number.
- After you’ve made the entries, click the blue ‘Next’ button.
- On the next page, enter your Rocketmail password.
- Then click the ‘Next’ button.
That’s all. You’re done and with that, you will successfully login to your Rocketmail account which is now Yahoo mail. Immediately, you will see all your personal details and your personal Rocketmail account or Yahoo mail profile.
Forgot Rocketmail Login Password
There are cases in which you may difficulties accessing your Rocketmail account. One of the major reasons for experiencing this problem is the wrong password. In case you forgot your Rocketmail login password, you can still access your account by recovering your account. Here are simple steps to recover your password.
- Visit the Rocketmail login page using the link above.
- Once the page opens click on the option that says ‘I have a problem with my password’ or ‘Forgot password’.
- Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now enter the email address or username you use to set up the account and click Next.
- If your email address or username is recognized, you will get a link on the secondary email or a four-digit confirmation code on a mobile device.
- Click on the link to create a new password or input the four-digit confirmation code to change the password.
With these steps carefully followed, you can recover and your Rocketmail login password without any hassle.